Breaking IPL 2023 (12 Matches) Will Be Free On Star Utsav Movies Via DD Free Dish

hXD0W2o.jpg

Off Topic : Star should telecast ipl on Pravah Picture with marathi audio feed.

Like Electricity, Internet connectivity should be considered as a utility. I don't mean the wireless connection (3G/4G/Hotspot). Wired connection (Broadband) is the true measure of connectivity.

For someone like me subscribing to DTH/Cable felt pointless. I was spending ₹250-300/month with no content of interest to me. I watch news channels and my family watch 2-3 soap operas. News Channels are available on YouTube. Those 2-3 shows are on Hotstar or Zee5. The yearly plan of these OTT services when shared among your friends becomes relatively cheaper. And I had internet connection as most of my work relies heavily on it. So to someone like me JioCinema is definitely offering WPL and IPL for FREE. As I was not subscribing to Internet just to watch sports/shows.

Cord Cutters (Top of the funnel) will definitely feel WPL/IPL is available for FREE.

It's a welcome move from Disney Star to finally do something with what they own.

Like Electricity, Internet connectivity should be considered as a utility. I don't mean the wireless connection (3G/4G/Hotspot). Wired connection (Broadband) is the true measure of connectivity.

For someone like me subscribing to DTH/Cable felt pointless. I was spending ₹250-300/month with no content of interest to me. I watch news channels and my family watch 2-3 soap operas. News Channels are available on YouTube. Those 2-3 shows are on Hotstar or Zee5. The yearly plan of these OTT services when shared among your friends becomes relatively cheaper. And I had internet connection as most of my work relies heavily on it. So to someone like me JioCinema is definitely offering WPL and IPL for FREE. As I was not subscribing to Internet just to watch sports/shows.

Cord Cutters (Top of the funnel) will definitely feel WPL/IPL is available for FREE.

It's a welcome move from Disney Star to finally do something with what they own.
Be careful with the word free ,it will be not lifetime free.

Also if they offers Ads for Ad Free Paid Premium internet connected OTT subscribers, then doesnt have much difference to cord cutters/Streaming or Satellite TV subscribers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock