Discussion IPL Add On Service | A Special Interactive Sports Service Exclusively on Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 101
  • Views: Views 14,029
An interactive service is given by the DTH operator and not broadcaster. Here TS is giving this service from their end (hence they have used exclusive), if broadcaster was to give then it would be available to all. And i dont think broadcaster can give any interactive service, they only provide channels.
Then Why Should Star Telecast IPL In Star Sports 1/1 HD And Star Sports Select 1/1 HD...?

Then Why Should Star Telecast IPL In Star Sports 1/1 HD And Star Sports Select 1/1 HD...?

As Star said on twitter, it will be a Super Fan Feed, which will be available to all subscribers across all DTH/Cable services.
They will tell more on this tomorrow as u said.

But this service which Sagar Bro posted is an interactive service, and not a broadcaster provided service.

Similar to this service

Star Sports Add-On Service for French Open
Cricket Add-On Special Service

Last edited:
As Star said on twitter, it will be a Super Fan Feed, which will be available to all subscribers across all DTH/Cable services.
They will tell more on this tomorrow as u said.

But this service which Sagar Bro posted is an interactive service, and not a broadcaster provided service.
Star Has Also Said That Super Fan Feed Will Have On Demand Statistics, Instant Highlights And Replays, Multiple Angles And Much More...

By The Way, I Feel Star In Partnership With Tata Sky Is Providing Interactive Services To Tata Sky...

Guys pls dont get confused between what TS is giving as Interactive Add On service and what Star plans to give as Super Fan Feed across all DTH.
If you check the EPG for Star Sports 1 and Select 1 its same, So i guess we will only know on Saturday at 8PM.

Guys pls dont get confused between what TS is giving as Interactive Add On service and what Star plans to give as Super Fan Feed across all DTH.
If you check the EPG for Star Sports 1 and Select 1 its same, So i guess we will only know on Saturday at 8PM.
Bro...For That Add-On, TS Users Should Be Subscribed To Star Sports Select...If It Is A Sole Property Of Tata Sky...Why Should You Need Star Sports Select Subscription...?

One More Valid Point Is That...

Star Is Not Mad To Telecast Same Feed In Both Star Sports 1 And Select 1...

Then, They Are Scarifying Their Premium Channel For IPL

As per Star, "the network will also have a Super Fan Feed available across cable, DTH and on Hotstar.

This will be a curated feed for the intense fans who want more than just to watch the game.

It includes features like data layers about the teams and players during the telecast and multiple camera angle options while viewing."

Now this is being provided by the broadcaster to all service providers on Select 1.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock