Discussion IPL Add On Service | A Special Interactive Sports Service Exclusively on Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 101
  • Views: Views 14,069
Bro...For That Add-On, TS Users Should Be Subscribed To Star Sports Select...If It Is A Sole Property Of Tata Sky...Why Should You Need Star Sports Select Subscription...?

That is their policy since they started this add on service 2 years back. Before that if you remember TS had 2 HD channels exclusive named Star Sports Add-on HD 1 and 2. During French Open and PL, they had same rule, that u had to take select 1/2 as part of subscription

As per Star, "the network will also have a Super Fan Feed available across cable, DTH and on Hotstar.

This will be a curated feed for the intense fans who want more than just to watch the game.

It includes features like data layers about the teams and players during the telecast and multiple camera angle options while viewing."

Now this is being provided by the broadcaster to all service providers on Select 1.
Tata Sky Is Providing The Same Thing As Interactive Services...Am I Correct...?

Its looks similar from the features like multi angle camera, data statistics, etc. But in TS the user has the option to choose via remote (interactive). The one which Star is giving i guess u cannot choose from ur side and will have to watch what Star is giving

Its looks similar from the features like multi angle camera, data statistics, etc. But in TS the user has the option to choose via remote (interactive). The one which Star is giving i guess u cannot choose from ur side and will have to watch what Star is giving
On Demand Statistics And Multiple Angles Can Be Accessed By Viewers...If Not Chooseable From Our Side Why Should Star Waste A Premium Channel To Show Other View...?

On Demand Statistics And Multiple Angles Can Be Accessed By Viewers...If Not Chooseable From Our Side Why Should Star Waste A Premium Channel To Show Other View...?

How will a broadcaster give an interactive service to u ??? Is this possible ??? Interactive services given by DTH operators is possible as the data which we access is in their servers. If star gives how will u access ??? How will u by pressing an red button initiate a change ???

Also how will Hotstar. jio TV users access this ??? How will cable operators provide ???

How will a broadcaster give an interactive service to u ??? Is this possible ??? Interactive services given by DTH operators is possible as the data which we access is in their servers. If star gives how will u access ??? How will u by pressing an red button initiate a change ???

Also how will Hotstar. jio TV users access this ??? How will cable operators provide ???
Star In Partnership With DTH...

If Not Why Should Star Have Select Feed For IPL...?

@Sarkar bro, can broadcasters give interactive service to end customers ??? I am not aware if this is possible. DTH operators can give, but is this possible from broadcasters side where we can press red/yellow/blue/green buttons on our remote and get some service from their end ???

Star In Partnership With DTH...

If Not Why Should Star Have Select Feed For IPL...?

Star has said SS Select will have this SuperFan feed across DTH/Cable/Hotstar/JioTV, So how does this make sense that they will give interactive service ???How will a guy using some Cable service in remote areas whose MSO has never given interactive service use it ???

What i understand from what Star has to say is that, They will have a different feed on Star Sports Select 1 than the regular feed which they will air on Star Sports 1/Hindi. The one on SS Select will be what they call superfan feed, which will air a completely different feed

We will know about this tomorrow, lets wait for it. Eventually u can try on 7th April at 7pm by pressing Red/Green/Yellow/Blue buttons on ur remote if something happens :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock