Discussion IPL Add On Service | A Special Interactive Sports Service Exclusively on Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 101
  • Views: Views 14,088
Ss select will have different commentry team:gang:
A source told FinancialExpress.com that fans will also be able to select camera angles and commentary language of their choice, offering further customisation through the ‘Super-fan feed’.

For this, Star has announced a separate team of commentators under the Super-fan feed which includes big names like David Hussey, Brett Lee, Jonty Rhodes, Scott Styris and Kumar Sangakkara.
IPL 2018: Full list of commentators for different languages - The Financial Express

Ss select will have different commentry team:gang:
A source told FinancialExpress.com that fans will also be able to select camera angles and commentary language of their choice, offering further customisation through the ‘Super-fan feed’.

For this, Star has announced a separate team of commentators under the Super-fan feed which includes big names like David Hussey, Brett Lee, Jonty Rhodes, Scott Styris and Kumar Sangakkara.
IPL 2018: Full list of commentators for different languages - The Financial Express

Now i am Curious to know what it will be. I am not taking about the IPL Add-ON Service TS is giving. I am waiting to see what this super fan feed is

Finally You Understood The Thing Which I Was Trying To Say You..

Yes, i know what u mean to say, i understood ur point. I just want to know the technical possibility of a broadcaster providing interactive service which we can control on our STB. hence i am curious to know.

Another point is if STAR is giving an interactive service on Select 1, why is TS giving another Interactive service over it ??? It doesnt make sense

Yes, i know what u mean to say, i understood ur point. I just want to know the technical possibility of a broadcaster providing interactive service which we can control on our STB. hence i am curious to know.

Another point is if STAR is giving an interactive service on Select 1, why is TS giving another Interactive service over it ??? It doesnt make sense
Absolutely...I Am Also Thinking About It..

May be because their contract expired much before.At that time it was not clear whether there would be superfan feed.
So they might have made the agreement with star that time to launch a servive during IPL.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock