Is airtel sleeping?

• Thread starter sarube
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 4,553
Airtel is going down day by day :( i used Airtel Digital since 2011 to August 2015 but finally I quit Airtel as they are increasing charges day by day

Hope airtel will wake up and add HD channels as quick as possible to stand in market, else Airtel will be in the list next to rdtv and sundirect which are worst

Title- Jung-e-Airtel

Starring- Tatasky & Airtel

One fine day, Tatasky invited Airtel home to sort out all differences once for all. Airtel too interested in healthy competition gladly accepted the invitation.

In the evening, Airtel reached Tatasky's residence and both started talking about issues and its solutions, some business related aswell as personal stuff like how wife of Tatasky 'Sharp LNB' nowadays demanding 24k gold wires.

Then a waiter came and served Imported Surge Free 44 Watts electricity and everything was going on smoothly but unfortunately Airtel had no idea what Tatasky is upto. Suddenly, while chatting Airtel saw a prototype of Tatasky Plus Transfer set top box, he went near the box and started having a good look. It was sexy, beautiful, gorgeous, premium fit n finish, he just couldn't stop looking at it.

Just then, Tatasky mixed a highly unstable frequency in Airtel signal and he got unconscious. Next day, the moment Airtel regained his signals, he found himself on the road side, had no memory how he got there or what happened.

Airtel rushed towards his home, licked some 1.2V AAA batteries and felt better. Then suddenly he came to know that Tatasky is about to launch bunch of HD Channels in coming weeks, Airtel knew that something is wrong. He immediately checked and realised that their new tps is active under Tatasky. This whole invitation was a big conspiracy to steal unlock codes for new tps.

So, now Airtel is not in sleeping but in revenge mode. Pumping up its capacitors, strengthening its beam for full fledged attack.

Disclaimer- All the events and characters in this story are fictional.....or not? You decide ;) :D

@Drake - Dude :skd must appreciate your patience for all the time you took to write that long story and yes its hilarious :sp:lol:tup:luv

Airtel rushed towards his home, licked some 1.2V AAA batteries and felt better. -
THIS LINE KEPT ME LAUGHING..

Hope someone from AIRTEL reads this ;)

so that airtel can tell airtel 4k

no one can match the quality

they will play bajrangi bhaijan in 20+ 4k channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock