Is dish tv stb use with dd direct plus dish and lnb.?

shahi155

Reaction score
Hello friends plese help.
One of My friend take connection of dish tv one year ago .he used it till 8/2012 . Now he go to delhi with family and left his dish tv stb here. Last week when he came than i take their dish tv stb from him. I have dd direct plus setup . I attach dish tv stb with dd direct dish and than a bar appeard showing status of programme downloading and show a messege your account is inactive please recharge.
Now i want to ask-
do i use dish tv stb with dd direct plus dish and lnb ?
And if answer is yes than plese tell that dish tv how much charge on me for restarting its services for a dish tv inactive account from 08/12 . (My friend recharge it with 200/month)

hello bro dont mention your vc Number here, as i edited that.

U can recharge ur dish tv to avail all the channels of Dish TV SD. Same dish and LNB can be used for Dish TV which U are using for DD Direct plus. I think there is some scheme available these days on high amount recharge U will get twice balance. For more details please contact dish TV customer care.

U can if you receive dish tv's fta channel from ur ddd dish.

Call to their cc as u are deactive subscriber more than 90 days. There will few schemes available from dish tv for this type of connections. Choose scheme which you want. Minimum dish charge rs. 250.

U can upgrade / downgrade ur pack later. Make a/c online & you can find which packs available online. My dish tv pack is mini dish tv Rs. 60/month. 2 & above years subscriber of dish tv.

When i connect dish tv stb with dd direct lnb and dish no fta channel or addvertisement show only a screen comes saying that your account is innactive. And shows recharge methods.
In remote only blue button works after pressing it shows vc no. And transponders details.
So i am confused that it gets signal or not.

@ Sahil you cannot use dishtv Stb for receiving DD Direct plus. You need to have free to air STB for receiving the same. Your STB needs to be recharged to receive Dish Tv channels. Its a big no if you want to use it receive DDD+ signals free of cost but yes you can watch DDD+ channels by paying some nominal fee on dishtv STB contact CC for this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock