Is it possible to remove D2H Logo

Ajanthan_14 said:
Step 1
Go to Menu > Setting > User Setting (Password 1234 - by default) > TV setting > Satellite Management (Password > 4th, 6th, 8 & 10 digit of your vc no.)

Step 2
come down to Transponders then press ok.

Step 3
Then press red button[to remove the transponders] don't worry to delete:thumbsup:.
likewise delete all the transponders.

Step 4
Press exit button.
Now if you press channel + / - there will no any channel.
but d2h logo still there, so press Guide button and again press Exit button now logo will not display.
i hope now logo will not display if it still there press active button or any other button.

Step 5
if logo is not there
Go to Menu > Setting > User Setting (Password 1234 - by default) > TV setting > Satellite Management (Password > 4th, 6th, 8 & 10 digit of your vc no.)

Step 6
press yellow button and add one transponder

Frequency (Mhz) 11164
Polarization Vertical
Symbol Rate 44995
FEC 2/3
Standard / Modulation DVB-S2 / 8PSK

Step 7
Press green button to scan.
[don't worry if you entered 1 transponder it'l automatically add rest]

Step 8
After scan finished save and exit.
now you will not see d2h logo:up:
if is still there press menu button and press exit button.

NOTE
if you press switch off button [standby mode] then on logo will come back so press menu button then press exit button it will get off.

BUT if you power off your stb and on the stb the logo won't go, even you press menu button then exit button. so you need to come from step 1.
so please note this point guys.

Thanks bro

I will give it a try.

Excellent.. I just tried and it worked:) thanks Ajanthan for step by step instructions!!!

Do we have this kind of Technic in any other d2h specifically airtel as their logo sucks?

Ajanthan_14 said:
Step 1

Step 2

Step 3
Then press red button[to remove the transponders] don't worry to delete:thumbsup:.
likewise delete all the transponders.

Step 4
Press exit button.
Now if you press channel + / - there will no any channel.
but d2h logo still there, so press Guide button and again press Exit button now logo will not display.
i hope now logo will not display if it still there press active button or any other button.

Step 5
if logo is not there

Step 6
press yellow button and add one transponder

Frequency (Mhz) 11164
Polarization Vertical
Symbol Rate 44995
FEC 2/3
Standard / Modulation DVB-S2 / 8PSK

Step 7
Press green button to scan.
[don't worry if you entered 1 transponder it'l automatically add rest]

Step 8
After scan finished save and exit.
now you will not see d2h logo:up:
if is still there press menu button and press exit button.

NOTE
if you press switch off button [standby mode] then on logo will come back so press menu button then press exit button it will get off.

BUT if you power off your stb and on the stb the logo won't go, even you press menu button then exit button. so you need to come from step 1.
so please note this point guys.

thankiew bro its really work well done brooo

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock