Is south india customers really have 3life time free topups?????

Reaction score
Some days back one thread is running regarding three free lang pack for south customers.
But am not able to add 3rd free topup in anyway.
Even airtel website does not show about 3free topups,its till now shows two free topup only.
When I call and ask cc about this but people from there only told till now only two free lang topup with basepack.
Anybody pls conform,is really 3rd free lang topup avail or not

out of 3 one is only provisoning topup
so that if tamil users will get tamil topup 2 channel in tamil provisoning topup or chanels which were in base pack(not in life time topups)
without provisioning topup i think everbody has only 2free topup for all customers

dineshakshit1992 said:
Some days back one thread is running regarding three free lang pack for south customers.
But am not able to add 3rd free topup in anyway.
Even airtel website does not show about 3free topups,its till now shows two free topup only.
When I call and ask cc about this but people from there only told till now only two free lang topup with basepack.
Anybody pls conform,is really 3rd free lang topup avail or not

Friend just wait for sometime until airtel back entry team adds you a free tamil foc provisioning topup then you can add another topup (language/sports) as you wish. And most important if you want more details about this ask cc to connect your call to higher authorities.and i am sure you will get a proper information from them:):):). I have 3 lifetime topus for both my muti connection sd stbs(snapshots in my prev post reg this).......

I just talked to the Customer Care to change my pack from South Magnum to South Ultra. And I asked them to add Free Tamil Top-ups along with FOC Tamil top up. As per their confirmation Airtel stopped the FOC packs so we cannot get 3 lifetime free top ups...

Now, I changed my pack to South Ultra with two free lifetime top-ups..

Sadiq bro don't believe with cc just wait for addition of foc by Airtel back entry team to your account. Just wait patiently bro. Because cc don't know nothing about the action of Back entry team.

lashok13 said:
Sadiq bro don't believe with cc just wait for addition of foc by Airtel back entry team to your account. Just wait patiently bro. Because cc don't know nothing about the action of Back entry team.
It's true... :hs

So once they activated foc, I can change one of my existing tamil topup 2 into something else right?

when i called to cc they told me that its for only new customers.i mistakenly changed my life time sportspack with tamil2 top up which is waste.help me in this regard

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock