Is this possible to do in Tata Sky?

• Thread starter a_g
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,034

a_g

Reaction score
Suppose I haven't subscribed to the english movies pack but I want to view the movie that's on right now. What's stopping me from changing the base pack and paying only the 5 or 6 Rs daily charges of base pack, instead of 25 Rs of a la carte channel? I can switch back to my original pack next day.

Subscribe any base pack(metro pack in case of English movie ) which contain your channel. Watch your movie then next days downgrade your base pack. You can do it as many times you want. In this way there is no 30 days locking policy. So you don't have to pay for full month.

dipayan said:
Subscribe any base pack(metro pack in case of English movie ) which contain your channel. Watch your movie then next days downgrade your base pack. You can do it as many times you want. In this way there is no 30 days locking policy. So you don't have to pay for full month.

No locking period for Base packs? How can along term subscribed user do this ..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
No locking period for Base packs? How can along term subscribed user do this ..
No locking period for base pack if u go with monthly. U can change base pack as many times u want. Cannot say about long term as I haven't subscribe long term basis.

How many times this happen with um

that ur favourite movies is running and uwant to watch?

or r u planning something like weekend plan

if this weekend movies are good then subsciber and monday deactivate it. Again check in next weekend

some other moview channel will have ur favourite movie.

so this way u can enjoy 1-1 channel on each weekend

better u subscibe for whole addon for 365 days it will come cheaper

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock