Issue with Airtel Internet TV

• Thread starter visalz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 16,564

visalz

Reaction score
Hello all,

It has been 2 days since I have been facing issue with Airtel Internet TV.
Whenever I start my box, two errors are seen.

1) Unfortunately, tvinput has stopped
2) Channel list update is in progress, please wait

When you click ok on the first error, the second one shows up and nothing else happens.
Remote stops working, cannot stream anything via chromecast nor move up and down menu.

Four of my friends having Airtel Internet TV are facing same issues since 2 days.

I have tried to re-connect power cable which has worked but can't be doing this everytime.

Anyone else facing these issues? Any solution available?

I am also facing same issue. Please suggest if someone find solution.

Thanks for the suggestion, however, I do not see that as a solution.
This is a android box and not a normal STB and we signed up so we can get internet tv.
If I have to remove apps, disconnect from Internet and use then possibly there are much cheaper options available in the market.

Anyways, thanks for the temp workaround.

Thanks for the suggestion, however, I do not see that as a solution.

This is a android box and not a normal STB and we signed up so we can get internet tv.
If I have to remove apps, disconnect from Internet and use then possibly there are much cheaper options available in the market.

Anyways, thanks for the temp workaround.

This confusion is created due to integration of both TV & Internet features in the latest update for the Catchup TV feature.

Before that we had Internet feature Seperately & TV viewing part separately we don't need Internet while watching TV.In this temporary work around also we are doing the same trying Apps & Internet features with Internet and TV alone without Internet that's the logical workaround for this issue.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I am using Airtel Internet TV from last 2 months. I am facing sever remote battery drain issue. It max runs a week on Duracell.

Can any user confirms, the same problems is being faced by other user or not.

If yes, then is there do you found any workaround.

Waiting for the answer.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Pushkal Kishore

I also use duracell but it last for couple of months.

Please check if your remot software is up to date.

Hi All,

I am using Airtel Internet TV from last 2 months. I am facing sever remote battery drain issue. It max runs a week on Duracell.

Can any user confirms, the same problems is being faced by other user or not.

If yes, then is there do you found any workaround.

Waiting for the answer.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Pushkal Kishore
The battery given to me with the remote only last for 3 weeks,then i had to change it,now it is working fine with new battery dince 4 weeks

I also use duracell but it last for couple of months.

Please check if your remot software is up to date.
Hi

Thanks for your prompt response.

Please note that it's having latest version available.

Please do suggest if you have any other workaround or I should think of replacing remote.

Thanks,
Pushkal Kishore

Hello all,

It has been 2 days since I have been facing issue with Airtel Internet TV.
Whenever I start my box, two errors are seen.

1) Unfortunately, tvinput has stopped
2) Channel list update is in progress, please wait

When you click ok on the first error, the second one shows up and nothing else happens.
Remote stops working, cannot stream anything via chromecast nor move up and down menu.

Four of my friends having Airtel Internet TV are facing same issues since 2 days.

I have tried to re-connect power cable which has worked but can't be doing this everytime.

Anyone else facing these issues? Any solution available?
Just reinsert the remote battery and wait for 2-3 secs services will resume.

I do face the similar issue very often.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock