Issue with calling the Customer Care

• Thread starter Thread starter Dhanasekar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11
  • Views Views: Views 1,340

Dhanasekar

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am trying to call the Customer care no (12150 and 044 44448080). The automated voice provides us the balance info and after that its does not says any option to go further and the call gets disconnected.

Any one else facing this issue ? Is there any other contact number that I can call in ?

12150 is working fine for me. I just called and I selected the option 2 to talk to the executive.

@ ilikered,

Buddy, I posted this on 01-11-2014 and that was a temporary issue. It was fixed on that day itself. You are toooooooooooooooooo late on viewing this post.

Re: RE: Issue with calling the Customer Care

Dhanasekar said:
@ ilikered,

Buddy, I posted this on 01-11-2014 and that was a temporary issue. It was fixed on that day itself. You are toooooooooooooooooo late on viewing this post.
The below post prompted me to respond. Also I wouldn't know if your issue was resolved by looking at the thread since you didn't say so [emoji4]
Vikrm said:
Tollfree support now close from adtv

Did TRAI remove the rule that said DTH must offer at least one toll free customer support number?

iphifi said:
Did TRAI remove the rule that said DTH must offer at least one toll free customer support number?

Don't know?:s
Dishtv still not introduced Toll Free Number.:angry:wall

Back
Top Bottom