Jackpot HD vs Magnum HD?

• Thread starter bond89
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 4,660
bond89 said:
BDW i am using annual Magnum HD pack valid till june 25 2017. is there any way to upgrade to Zackpot HD annual pack now?
if yes then how much do i need to pay?

Why don't you call d cc

bond89 said:
BDW i am using annual Magnum HD pack valid till june 25 2017. is there any way to upgrade to Zackpot HD annual pack now?
if yes then how much do i need to pay?

:no not possible bro :k

dipanshu2404 said:
Okkk then try through email .... ;)

i tried. but they reply through automatcally generated email. doesnt answer my questions. this forum is only information source i have, as their website is poor.

bond89 said:
i tried. but they reply through automatcally generated email. doesnt answer my questions. this forum is only information source i have, as their website is poor.

Wait for 24 hour. they will reply surely.
and U are using Indian Company and saying their Website is poor.
ki bolte chan apni?

Optimus_Prime said:
Wait for 24 hour. they will reply surely.
and U are using Indian Company and saying their Website is poor.
ki bolte chan apni?

i use the indian dth because dth industry in our country is not much developed as india. indian dth industry has much bigger customer base, so they are able to provide better sevices. this doesnt mean i cant criticise their poor website.
bdw now we have a dth provider. i suppose west bengal has none with almost 120 million population.

bond89 said:
i use the indian dth because dth industry in our country is not much developed as india. indian dth industry has much bigger customer base, so they are able to provide better sevices. this doesnt mean i cant criticise their poor website.
bdw now we have a dth provider. i suppose west bengal has none with almost 120 million population.

Why do west Bengal would require separate DTH provider ??? :huh

bond89 said:

here u ridiculously comparing a country with a state of another country.. lol

thats what independence mean. if our govt would want it could easily get the indian dth providers to our country, something that we dont need. we have that freedom to choose for us.
bengal was a state of india. now half of it is Bangladesh. i would compare it to the other half of bengal (west bengal), not the whole india.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock