Jackpot HD vs Magnum HD?

• Thread starter bond89
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 4,696
Sai Laxman said:
Dont forget 1971 if our army soldies didnt came to support you means then Pak was smashed you at that time .. Instead of thanking you critcizing us .. No surprise this is nature of world .. Btw what you mean by India union :huh try to call India Nation .. Your independence came by India dont forget that else bangladesh no more now ..

of course india did help us. we bengalis and our govt always acknowledge and respect that. i am not criticising india, i am criticising false acusition.

I wonder how can a Bangladeshi Forget Rabindranath Tagore, Kaji Najrul Islam like poet who always said about the harmony b/w India & Bangladesh....

Optimus_Prime said:
Sai Bro,
leave it, he is using Indian DTH illegally... and with proud, he is defaming our indian company. when I told about this he started arguing bangladesh with west bengal.
he might forgot that If we cant give them permission to use teesta river what will happens with them?? he might forgot their freedom fighter, BangaBandhu, thats y he is telling like this!!! Every bangladeshi using Indian product and now he is saying bangladesh has better living then India.,

If someone life in danger someone giving hand to help them later he forget the help means .. Surely he should suffer for that that is the fact ..

Optimus_Prime said:
Sai Bro,
leave it, he is using Indian DTH illegally... and with proud, he is defaming our indian company. when I told about this he started arguing bangladesh with west bengal.
he might forgot that If we cant give them permission to use teesta river what will happens with them?? he might forgot their freedom fighter, BangaBandhu, thats y he is telling like this!!! Every bangladeshi using Indian product and now he is saying bangladesh has better living then India.,

hehe. u feel proud of stoping the flow of a river that other people use? i dont know what kind of person thinks like that.
Bangladesh has much better living standard and better gdp than West Bengal, but lags behind other better parts of india.

again he is comparing one country with another country's state.
and U should be thankful to us that we are not stopping Teesta river water to use from Bangladeshis....

bond89 said:
hehe. u feel proud of stoping the flow of a river that other people use? i dont know what kind of person thinks like that.
Bangladesh has much better living standard and better gdp than West Bengal, but lags behind other better parts of india.

Do you know what is GDP :huh .. Can u plz elabrate what is GDP :huh .. List out the products Bangladesh exporting to other countries :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
Do you know what is GDP :huh .. Can u plz elabrate what is GDP :huh .. List out the products Bangladesh exporting to other countries :huh ..

you asking GDP?? today's Bangladeshi's only know how to make counterfeit currency notes, home made granade, ammunition and how to infiltrate to India from Petrapole border.

Sai Laxman said:

Only Jute and cotton clothes
:rofl:lol thats also because of India.

Optimus_Prime said:
you asking GDP?? today's Bangladeshi's only know how to make counterfeit currency notes, home made granade, ammunition and how to infiltrate to India from Petrapole border.

oh yes. thats what you can do, that making false acusitions

Don said:
Only Jute and cotton clothes
:rofl:lol thats also because of India.

thanks god you know our exports. sorry but i dont know anything that West Bengal exports. can u enlighten us.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock