JAK STB + Platinum package for 1 year at Rs 1500.

pearlpearl said:
Thanks. Yes, an excellent offer. But will the LCO's and Arasu allow us to have this?

Either Arasu should forcibly connect to all the places first in Analogue (like you have in Ambattur) and then offer STB's with their CAS license or atleast allow other MSO's who offers good and affordable packages for time being.

But every single move it does in Chennai only benefits the current MSO directly or indirectly and it looks like as if they are Close Partners in Business with mutual understanding.

yes u correct ......really very good offer and packages ....but my LCO stuck with Arasu :angry:angry:wall:wall

prakash_Tv said:
yes u correct ......really very good offer and packages ....but my LCO stuck with Arasu :angry:angry:wall:wall

I would also be happy with Arasu if it gives me these channels within Rs 200 per month with good picture quality either in Analogue or in DAS.

Movie Channels
HBO, Movies Now, Sony Pix, Star movies, Star Action, WB, Fox Crime, AXN.

Informatics Channels
Animal Planet, Discovery Science, Discovery Tamil, NGC Wild, NGC.

News Channels
Al jazeera, BBC World News, Bloomberg TV,CNBC Tv18, CNN, DW Tv, ET Now, NDTV 24X7, NDTV Profit, News X, Puthiya Thalaimurai, Thanti TV, Russia today, Times Now, Tv5 Asia.

Sports Channels
DD Sports ESPN, Ten action, Ten Sports.

And a good number of popular Tamil Entertainment Channels.

And i think Arasu gives most of these channels from my preference list.

pearlpearl said:
I would also be happy with Arasu if it gives me these channels within Rs 200 per month with good picture quality either in Analogue or in DAS.

Movie Channels
HBO, Movies Now, Sony Pix, Star movies, Star Action, WB, Fox Crime, AXN.

Informatics Channels
Animal Planet, Discovery Science, Discovery Tamil, NGC Wild, NGC.

News Channels
Al jazeera, BBC World News, Bloomberg TV,CNBC Tv18, CNN, DW Tv, ET Now, NDTV 24X7, NDTV Profit, News X, Puthiya Thalaimurai, Thanti TV, Russia today, Times Now, Tv5 Asia.

Sports Channels
DD Sports ESPN, Ten action, Ten Sports.

And a good number of popular Tamil Entertainment Channels.

And i think Arasu gives most of these channels from my preference list.

yup some channels and v can except some offer from arasu beco today jak given offer...let's wait one week :):)

prakash_Tv said:
yup some channels and v can except some offer from arasu beco today jak given offer...let's wait one week :):)

Yes, i always love Public Service so i love Arasu. Yes, lets wait for one week and see what other MSO's do. :) :)

prakash_Tv said:
wat pearl any updates abt jak offer...no one using jak cable in this forum ??

Yes, one of my friend said that only a very few in Chennai are using JAK.

LCO's are becoming a threat to the MSO's as no MSO can take their offers directly to people as LCO's will always stand in between and do what is good for them, so even if Arasu or Jak push more offers or even give the service for free they are of no use and will just stay as news.

When Arasu started to go DAS in chennai and distribute STB's no LCO even went to enquire about it so Arasu started to create its own LCO's and give them Analogue signals which has made over 50 existing LCO's filing case against Arasu in Madras HC during this week (source: tntelevision),

now JAK too doing the same, it wants people to reach to JAK's LCO's in each area which again like creating new LCO's (source: Dinamalar Ad) that these old LCO's don't like as they want to be the sole service provider in their area and don't want new people in business.

So the only solution to this problem would be for Arasu forcibly take Chennai under its control with or without new LCO's and try Analogue first and slowly go DAS or Jak creating new LCO's who should directly reach to people with ad's (pamphlets) and guaranteeing support and service, once people support them and move to new LCO then no-one can do anything and this will solve this problem.

Other than these two MSO's no-one else has sufficient funds or technology to take over Chennai and do DAS.

So as usual Chennai people are struck.

pearlpearl said:
Yes, one of my friend said that only a very few in Chennai are using JAK.

LCO's are becoming a threat to the MSO's as no MSO can take their offers directly to people as LCO's will always stand in between and do what is good for them, so even if Arasu or Jak push more offers or even give the service for free they are of no use and will just stay as news.

When Arasu started to go DAS in chennai and distribute STB's no LCO even went to enquire about it so Arasu started to create its own LCO's and give them Analogue signals which has made over 50 existing LCO's filing case against Arasu in Madras HC during this week (source: tntelevision),

now JAK too doing the same, it wants people to reach to JAK's LCO's in each area which again like creating new LCO's (source: Dinamalar Ad) that these old LCO's don't like as they want to be the sole service provider in their area and don't want new people in business.

So the only solution to this problem would be for Arasu forcibly take Chennai under its control with or without new LCO's and try Analogue first and slowly go DAS or Jak creating new LCO's who should directly reach to people with ad's (pamphlets) and guaranteeing support and service, once people support them and move to new LCO then no-one can do anything and this will solve this problem.

Other than these two MSO's no-one else has sufficient funds or technology to take over Chennai and do DAS.

So as usual Chennai people are struck.

:angry:angry:wall:wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock