january 31st .lot of change in RDTV

• Thread starter Ramki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 9,637
Ravi budhwar said:
my respected friend i had posted may be these ch. will be added on 14th or 26th . i am not sure abt exact date . but these ch. will add soon

So ravi correctly mentioned this.
:)

as i said . . .zee hd .star gold hd .is going to add in reliance dth on 31st jan 2012 . All user will recieve msg in u r stb with in tomorrow.

Ramki said:
as i said . . .zee hd .star gold hd .is going to add in reliance dth on 31st jan 2012 . All user will recieve msg in u r stb with in tomorrow.

If this news comes true, then you will get +3 Plus Points from me. :c

ooh now i understand frm where you are getting news .you are getting news frm cc and rdtv msg. For your info. Buddy the msg is received .and i had already breaken the news abt. All these ch. In the past.

hello ravi . I am also working in rdtv dth ya . . . I think u only collecting news from cc and from other website.

Once again i request ravi and ramki not to fight. If all goes well, we the ddf members are the beneficiars.

ooh really then how i am able to break these all news 1st. And you are copy pasting mine news. Do you remember your ceo said that rdtv reach 7m customers. A data operator gets news more than a distributer who is spending crores.

Buddy i am not fighting but this is truth .i hav just received msg that these ch. Will add and after 10 min. He said that you will get msg frm tomm. Understand friends what i mean to say.in fb chat with him he accepted it and he is a spammer and he asked me join his website or anything.

hello ravi can u tell how u r geting information regarding rdtv. U cant because u r asking me only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock