Jaya TV Tamil Channel Upgraded to HD Version -- Jaya TV HD ..

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 57
  • Views Views: Views 29,120
Some images received in Whats App groups. Just for fun. So enjoy and leave it. Don't drag further discussions.

d497f393e817068cb0edade1dc8d60de.jpg

2854e70b0a26692de137f2b45f2851db.jpg

Did I Said Like That Sadiq Bro....
Dont twist my words...

i posted only related to jaya tv..Is that off topic to u?

BTW Did i done anywhere before against forum rules in past like copy pasting images and other activities like creating dup ids and asking personal details via PM about members..blah..:huh

Chezhiyan said:
Did I Said Like That Sadiq Bro....
Dont twist my words...

i posted only related to jaya tv..Is that off topic to u?

BTW Did i done anywhere before against forum rules in past like copy pasting images and other activities like creating dup ids and asking personal details via PM about members..blah..:huh
You should have explained this when sai posted. You said simply "report it" which is a kind of ignoring rules.

Dear all. Some people's very much confused. See JAYA TV HD started but HD feed rights still not get any dth and cable. So all the DTH and cable telecasting downscaled SD feed. Future or even before this month end jatv TV HD give rights to all DTH or selected DTH so that time DTH give suprare LCN for HD feed. Snow all DTH and cable telecasting only SD feed. So dont confused. JAYA TV HD have full HD with 7.1 Dolby digital audio. So wait for few more days or week.

Back
Top Bottom