Jaya TV Tamil Channel Upgraded to HD Version -- Jaya TV HD ..

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 57
  • Views Views: Views 29,120
M.J.Sadiq said:
Who told you that they are upscaling SD to HD bro?

Comedy Central was having SD channel only. Later they migrated from SD to HD. Now they have only HD feed.
VH1 was having SD channel only. Later they migrated from SD to HD. Now they have only HD feed.

So, they are upscaling SD to HD?

Transmission is HD only (even for Jaya TV). But the content may or may not be upscaled. The difference between true HD content and upscaled HD content (from SD) can be identified only when we are viewing the HD transmission of the channel.

Now what we are seeing is SD transmission by Tata Sky, Airtel, Videocon, Sun Direct, Dish TV and RDTV. It is like watching a blu ray movie on CRT TV or watching blu ray on LED TV using AV cable or watching blu ray in LED TV by setting the resolution as 576p.

When you set the resolution to 576p, it means you are downscaling the original HD content to SD. It will not as good as HD. You can't blame your blu ray disc. Same thing is being done by DTH operators. They are receiving Jaya HD in 1080i and retransmitting it in 576p.

We have to wait to watch 1080i transmission of Jaya TV before saying anything. Okay? Got it?

Sadiq well said but digital cable TV also downscaled to view jaya HD in SD set top box . only analog cable TV get jaya HD from direct ird box of jaya network depend upon mso. We see full jaya HD all the people use HD set top box.

I thick Arasu cable give free HD set top box when start distribution of free set top box

I want to know jaya HD is full HD from jaya TV end. Next they start all jaya network to HD.
We expect other Tamil channel follow the technic .

RE: JAYA TV HD

Dear all now all DTH added SD version only. JAYA TV like history TV HD. Its have only HDfeed. Now all ddth oprater downsacale the HD version telecast in SD version only. Future all DTH add HD feed separately. Now its SD only. But simble like HD. Like angel tv HD

Jaya tv now currently sd feed only no hd dont confused

[ 5 ]
Dear all now all DTH added SD version only. JAYA TV like history TV HD. Its have only HDfeed. Now all ddth oprater downsacale the HD version telecast in SD version only. Future all DTH add HD feed separately. Now its SD only. But simble like HD. Like angel tv HD

diwa2020 said:
Yes. You understood it correctly. Hope all others too will understand like you.

D2h brocasting Jaya tv :hd with black bars...
Airtel in full screen....

I think Tata Sky also in full screen
What about other dths....?

Other users comment on this

Will they launch HD version of Jaya TV HD or they will retain the current sd version of HD.

i think they dont provide original Hd version to DTH ..they might continue to run the channel as downscaled HD like how angel tv is doing:lol (angel tv providing downscaled feed of hd version to dth but not original hd available on DTH:k:no)

hoping good:ohya

Now Kathi Movie Running In Jaya Tv..Awesome PQ:skd;)
Selfie Pulla...Give Me A Ummah!Ummah!

Back
Top Bottom