Good News Joined Airtel Digital TV Family

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 138
  • Views: Views 12,102
Yes bro. Reached to Twitter... Got only reply "YOU HAVE TO WAIT" & later taken complain & said "WAIT FOR 24 HRS".
pxuxgHX.jpg
What ADTV gives you is Wait, wait and more wait. Why don't they just give you the STB and end the whole chapter of this criticism

Really ?? This not all gud Adtv cc agents are not scapegoat or slave here for back end team mes up

All customers are thinking the same thing they are like master's & cc guys are slave poor job really sinful job to getting scold by customers everyday for someone fault felt very sad for them 😔😔

The above written by one of the Adtv customer as well as a trainer 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️😔😔

It's not someone else's fault. It's their fault. And the word "their" refers to Airtel but not the individual. People buy Airtel not because some xyz works in it. It's because of the brand name. Same goes to the trashing as well. People aren't scolding the individual but the brand. CC agent is not an individual. He is the representative of the brand.

I say this despite the fact that i worked in support services for almost 6 yrs and been on the receiving end. But i know they aren't shouting at me but at the brand i am representing.

yes we're behaving like that only 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️
I know no issues 🙂

This is the problem I'm telling who gave that right to us be rude on them ?? Just for not answering your questions ??

Difficult human mentality 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️ .. we are opposing dictatorship but we're doing the same thing in daily life if we continue this then no meaning opposing someone in somewhere 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️
You saying that we are so called customer, waah.
Dont forget They are surviving in the market due to their customers. Without customer they are nothing. If they behave customer like this then what they will receive in return some sweets ?? Never...they will receive such angry replies. Second thing who gave them the rights of behaving like that ??
One thing always remember bro we also dont like to behave like this but if someone forcing us again and again then what we can do ???
You are taking their side because you worked for them but we are not working for them, we will fight if something wrong is going with us, and its not a matter we are working or not but we are not getting good service then obviously anger will comes automatically.

Last edited:
Really ?? This not all gud Adtv cc agents are not scapegoat or slave here for back end team mes up

All customers are thinking the same thing they are like master's & cc guys are slave poor job really sinful job to getting scold by customers everyday for someone fault felt very sad for them 😔😔

The above written by one of the Adtv customer as well as a trainer 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️😔😔
I didn't wanted to hurt you but they irritate the customer too much that anyone will get angry. See the CC of South region may not be like this but the ROI CC, the eastern one is like this only. Okay, it's not their mistake in this case but what about the basic things like channel & pack info? They don't have proper info regarding this also.
Last year in July when I called them to get details of UDP they simply said that they don't have any pack like this. I kept on telling him but he was reluctant to his words. When I told him to transfer my call to his seniors he clearly denied & said that they don't have any way to transfer the call. At last, I called nodal officer & he gave me the details.
Now, in this situation anyone will get angry. Everyone knows that we can talk with the seniors but he denied.
Not everyone is like him but most of them are like that only, at least in ROI.
---------------------
@Sagar bro, from which region do you belong? I'll provide channel list of value lite as per your region.

Yes bro. Reached to Twitter... Got only reply "YOU HAVE TO WAIT" & later taken complain & said "WAIT FOR 24 HRS".
pxuxgHX.jpg
Then Bro Contact Nodal Officer and tell them about your issue.

I didn't wanted to hurt you
No probs if u hurt me too saw many by the way if ur side is right then no issues do conversation in a hurting way too 🙂

-----------------------------------------

@Rest All as usual you all jumped to me as I expected too .. Don't want to prolong this discussion after my respected people replied

Meanwhile I don't know why same thing happening to me recent days repeatedly hmmmmmmm

Regards

What are channels in Value Lite HD Pack?
@Sagar bro, It took time to find this for you because Airtel website don't give any information about their packs if you are not their customer. It's for NESA, Maharashtra specific pack is uploaded by Choco7905 bro

08OOyyF.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock