Good News Joined Airtel Digital TV Family

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 138
  • Views: Views 12,227
Still not installed bro. Their back end team called me & taken a complain & saying they will resolve this within 24 hrs:damn:

Thinking to postpone 😪
Why not you are giving a try to amazon ?

Still not installed bro. Their back end team called me & taken a complain & saying they will resolve this within 24 hrs:damn:

Thinking to postpone 😪
Bro you were interacting with world's worst customer care. If you'll talk politely as you were doing with Tata Sky then you'll not get anything. If you want them to listen you then be harsh with them.:sleepy2:
Laaton ke bhoot, baaton se nahi maante.:lol:

Bro you were interacting with world's worst customer care. If you'll talk politely as you were doing with Tata Sky then you'll not get anything. If you want them to listen you then be harsh with them.:sleepy2:
Laaton ke bhoot, baaton se nahi maante.:lol:
Correct. Being another Tata Sky customer i was also polite to the Airtel 'unreachable' 'dumb' CC. Nothing worked and i am getting new Case ID from last 19 days.

Now i was forced to talk in a rude tone:
wU7QcQ5.jpg

:angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2:

Thinking to postpone 😪
That's really bad, being a Tata Sky customer with best CC it must be very irritating for you. Looks like They don't want to give you Airtel DTH. Why you are trying this much leave them, stay with Tata Sky. :lol:

If you'll talk politely as you were doing with Tata Sky then you'll not get anything. If you want them to listen you then be harsh with them.:sleepy2:
Really ?? This not all gud Adtv cc agents are not scapegoat or slave here for back end team mes up

All customers are thinking the same thing they are like master's & cc guys are slave poor job really sinful job to getting scold by customers everyday for someone fault felt very sad for them 😔😔

The above written by one of the Adtv customer as well as a trainer 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️😔😔

Really ?? This not all gud Adtv cc agents are not scapegoat or slave here for back end team mes up

All customers are thinking the same thing they are like master's & cc guys are slave poor job really sinful job to getting scold by customers everyday for someone fault felt very sad for them 😔😔

The above written by one of the Adtv customer as well as a trainer 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️😔😔
Bro last some day @Sagar bro face this harassment, Is It Okay?? Is it Right behaviour with customers??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock