Good News Joined Airtel Digital TV Family

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 138
  • Views: Views 12,111
Really ?? This not all gud Adtv cc agents are not scapegoat or slave here for back end team mes up

All customers are thinking the same thing they are like master's & cc guys are slave poor job really sinful job to getting scold by customers everyday for someone fault felt very sad for them 😔😔

The above written by one of the Adtv customer as well as a trainer 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️😔😔
Well bro if you (Airtel in this case) run a business you should instruct people that hold a position that they need to give good advice instead of dumb ones. The only thing that needed in my case was to be done was to re-open my closed Payments Bank account for resolution but they kept mailing me, see if your issue is solved now else revert back replying your issue. Upon replying they again and again asked for screenshot of error. I provided multiple times with no luck. Basically they did nothing and replied me every time. These sort of complaints will pop up, and results in a unhappy customer base only. But i don’t know what is more concerning that no one is stepping in to say sorry here and correct the issue straightaway. May be its how they conduct business.

Moreover, that's bass-ackwards. WE are the CUSTOMER. We really don't need to be meek humble and polite, or walk on eggshells. It's not expected anywhere and it's not a prerequisite. We're putting groceries on THEIR table. WE are due respect at all times. Worse is when we keep paying them and in return only mediocre service is received.

With this, i agree for anyone to demand respect, they have to provide it in return. Same many of us gives everywhere but what else we can do when we have no resolution and only dumb replies received every next day!

In a best case scenario, everyone should strive to behave civilly and politely. There will admittedly be issues as people aren't perfect and get frustrated, but customer representatives should never be venting on a customer (presumably for having to answer the same question a number of times). I hope you will get my motive behind speaking in such tone towards Airtel CC now.

@Sagar Bro Try to mail them on Their Twitter handle. Did you contact airtel nodal team??

Is this a good deal? I read in review Installation coming free in this with Value Lite Pack HD. What are channels in this pack?
Airtel Digital TV HD Set top Box 1 month Value Lite Pack HD Price in India - Buy Airtel Digital TV HD Set top Box 1 month Value Lite Pack HD online at Flipkart.com
Actually I don't want to give you this link but still if you really want to try ADTV at least purchase it from Amazon, Their CC is way better than Flipkart you will have more control. Also rating of seller on Amazon is way better than Flipkart. And Amazon will install by 23, it's still huge 5 days but better than Flipkart. Again don't go with ADTV.

Airtel Digital TV HD Set Top Box With 1 Month Hd Lite Pack Airtel Digital TV HD Set Top Box With 1 Month Hd Pack: Amazon.in: Electronics

Last edited:
@Sagar Bro Try to mail them on Their Twitter handle. Did you contact airtel nodal team??
Yes bro. Reached to Twitter... Got only reply "YOU HAVE TO WAIT" & later taken complain & said "WAIT FOR 24 HRS".
pxuxgHX.jpg

Actually I don't want to give you this link but still if you really want to try ADTV at least purchase it from Amazon, Their CC is way better than Flipkart you will have more control. Also rating of seller on Amazon is way better than Flipkart. And Amazon will install by 23, it's still huge 5 days but better than Flipkart. Again don't go with ADTV.

Airtel Digital TV HD Set Top Box With 1 Month Hd Lite Pack Airtel Digital TV HD Set Top Box With 1 Month Hd Pack: Amazon.in: Electronics
Bro 5 days are showing on site only they will install within 2-3 hr.

First of All we are not so called customers
yes we're behaving like that only 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️
I dont agree with you this matter.
I know no issues 🙂
Sometime when customer Care behave like this,we need to be little rude with them
This is the problem I'm telling who gave that right to us be rude on them ?? Just for not answering your questions ??

Difficult human mentality 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️ .. we are opposing dictatorship but we're doing the same thing in daily life if we continue this then no meaning opposing someone in somewhere 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock