Good News Joined TaTa Sky HD family

• Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 13,312
Which is your base pack ?
I joined Tatasky yesterday only bro. Paid 10050Rs for it. I think the pack is Annual South Platinum HD pack. I got the +1 Channels in HD yesterday. Today morning all of those are in SD :sad:

I joined Tatasky yesterday only bro. Paid 10050Rs for it. I think the pack is Annual South Platinum HD pack. I got the +1 Channels in HD yesterday. Today morning all of those are in SD :sad:

You paid HD Aceese Fee Bro Without That You Can't View HD Channels If You Paid Contact TS CC & Tell Him Your Issue Tell Refresh Your A/C & Aftre That You Receive HD Feed. HD Fees Charge Is Rs. 175 P.M

I have this issue today. Yesterday I saw HD+1 services, today I'm seeing SD content only. TataSky Experts in our forum please help us :(

All new connections will be under welcome pack for 3 months. So untill then u will get only SD+1 and not HD.

@ Mayur Bro : They said the 10050Rs we paid includes HD access fees as well. Checked the website now as well.

@ Anish : I checked the website now - I have subscribed the annual Platinum South HD pack - HD+1 services are part of this pack. :(

@ Mayur Bro : They said the 10050Rs we paid includes HD access fees as well. Checked the website now as well.

@ Anish : I checked the website now - I have subscribed the annual Platinum South HD pack - HD+1 services are part of this pack. :(

But AFAIK the policy is changed and new users won't get HD+1 for 3 months.

@Sagar bro had put the news on this

But AFAIK the policy is changed and new users won't get HD+1 for 3 months.
It happened with me. After taking TS in July last year, I was getting HD+1 services till Oct 1st week when TS changed their policy on HD+1 and I was getting SD+1 only. After completing 3 months, I started getting HD+1.
Edit: quoted same wrongly.

Last edited:
Hmm, if that is the case, this is just unfair. I paid for Annual South Platinum HD and the pack clearly has +1 HD services and I won't be getting it. Superb :(

Hmm, if that is the case, this is just unfair. I paid for Annual South Platinum HD and the pack clearly has +1 HD services and I won't be getting it. Superb :(
Bro, they nothing wrong said here. Because Annual South platinum HD pack available for existing customers also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock