Joined TataSky+ HD Family

dinesh121

Reaction score
Last Sunday I purchased a Ipad Mini In Cromaretail Bangalore. I purchased the Ipad in EMI option. While purchasing they informed me that I will be getting a free HD+ connection free of cost. Monday I got a call from tata sky customer care for verification and they informed that the service person would call me for installation on tuesday. I also got a message saying that the installation is scheduled for 11.28 AM. To my surprise I got call from executive on tuesday around 11.25AM. He came to my place installed the dish and it was very professional.

I am very happy with the way the executives worked. I have to pay 1000 rupees as recharge amount since I purchased in offer.(The same gets recharged to my account and I can choose the package that I want).

The hardware and software is too good. The remote is also good except it misses universal function as in Airtel.

The picture quality and audio quality is good.

One problem I face is when i am changing channels the screen freezes for a second especially in HD channels and then runs. Is this common?

Overall very happy with the experience from Tata sky.

Congrats bro

Post some screenshot and give a short review.

yes have u got universal remote coz now tata sky is giving universal remote with tata sky + hd box

Re: RE: Joined TataSky+ HD Family

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
yes have u got universal remote coz now tata sky is giving universal remote with tata sky + hd box
[/quote

No bro my ts+hd box is 2 year old but I ordered to ts cc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock