Good News Joining Sun Direct Family

This STB UI is actually very good. Better than the UI @Siva had during his one frustrating month with Sun Direct.
I had this box too but only for a day, when I was working with them to fix the HBO HD subtitles issue. This is N series box, it has comparatively poor PQ on HD channels than the latest boxes. Also, on this box when we click on Up/Down arrows, channels change instead of showing the EPG for next program. Latest boxes have excellent HD quality but subtitles issue is there on HBO HD.

BTW, congrats @Dinesh jain bro!!

I had this box too but only for a day, when I was working with them to fix the HBO HD subtitles issue. This is N series box, it has comparatively poor PQ on HD channels than the latest boxes. Also, on this box when we click on Up/Down arrows, channels change instead of showing the EPG for next program. Latest boxes have excellent HD quality but subtitles issue is there on HBO HD.

BTW, congrats @Dinesh jain bro!!
HBO HD subtitles issues fixed in all boxes bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock