Joined in Tata sky family

right choice at right time.
till few days back it may be higher price when compared to airtel(competitor to tatasky)
but now unfavorably things happening in airtel.may be airtel price also increase in very coming days (for required demanding channels).
at current stage, i feel airtel moving to 3rd place with deep sleep .

right choice at right time.
till few days back it may be higher price when compared to airtel(competitor to tatasky)
but now unfavorably things happening in airtel.may be airtel price also increase in very coming days (for required demanding channels).
at current stage, i feel airtel moving to 3rd place with deep sleep .

It's almost certain that airtel will not increase base pack price and that's why they kept Star chs outside it but yes with Rs50 per ch users have to pay more. I think cost will be highest among all DTH if this status quo continue

yes with Rs50 per ch users have to pay more. I think cost will be highest among all DTH if this status quo continue
Not all channels few channels only 50/m

Most of the hd Channels 35/m though I guess nobody want all star hd Channels i guess

Still hdmypack option left for users i guess will confirm that in appropriate thread

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock