Just Dance to wrap up before schedule

M@zh@R

Reaction score
2vtr0bn.jpg

Just Dance, which is one of the most expensive shows on television, has failed to garner enough TRPs despite roping in dancing star Hrithik Roshan and top-notch choreographers Farah Khan and Vaibhavi Merchant.

The cost of each episode is said to be between Rs 3-4 crore but the show is not
related stories able to grab the expected viewership. So the show will wrap by October, which is three weeks before the scheduled date, reported Mid Day.

The show airs at 9 pm every weekend on Star Plus as well as Star One. But Hrithik appears just once a week on the show which might be another reason for the low TRPs. Reportedly, his Agneepath schedule kept him busy.

Celebrity presence by Katrina Kaif, Imran Khan, Shahid Kapoor or Govinda didn't do much for the show either.

The show is facing tough competition from India's Got Talent 3 on Colors which has Dharmendra, Kirron Kher and Sonali Bendre as judges.

The industry sources have revealed that the show will be replaced by another reality show Survivor India. It will have 11 celebs and commoners. Celebrities in the show include Aditya Redij, Payal Rohatgi, JD Majethia, Karan Patel, Karishma Tanna and Munisha Khatwani among others.

However, Star Plus spokesperson Parul Sharma denied the reports. "This is completely false. The show is doing fine and is on schedule. I wonder who is spreading these stories, which I suspect is done with a wrong purpose," she told the tabloid.
Souce:Times of India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock