Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,404
  • Views Views: Views 1,593,074
As per some source Star acquired bigg Boss Rights till 2022 in South
Star more likely acquire bigg Boss rights in Kannada
No star acquired only Tamil Telugu and malayalam. Star knows that if bbk comes to star it will be flop. Only ck knows how to use the show. But now even they are lossing grip. I don't think upcoming seasons would give as hit as it was before

My opinion is ck should not acquire the rights of bbk.they should acquire some good movies.bbk won't get more ratings in next season.it is one of show which get bad name to channel by trolls.

Forget BBK some source bigg Boss moving to Star Suvarna
Endemol Shine - Colors Kannada 5 year agreement over
Confirm by one person star Suvarna bbk2 technician he said on Instagram Colors Kannada retained BBK rights

No star acquired only Tamil Telugu and malayalam. Star knows that if bbk comes to star it will be flop. Only ck knows how to use the show. But now even they are lossing grip. I don't think upcoming seasons would give as hit as it was before
Bro star Suvarna business head sai Prasad are interested in Biggboss .even he contribute in telugu bring bigg boss in star maa

TaQO6h5.jpg

9ZmTJHO.jpg

are you watching Repeat telecast of JJ and Gatimella
Weekly 50 hours telecasting same episodes of these Serials from last 2 months :ouch: :biggrin:
Starting 20episode watched JJ launch time because of making style but after stoped.GM watching after launch 100 episode onwards on zee5 app.
Only kannadathi, nannarasiradhe on TV.
Now Mahabharata on hotstar because interest in mythology, historical story.
And also malgudi days

Last edited:
As expected parmeshwar gundkal neutral with dubbing serials telecast.Lockdown end onwards Colors Kannada telecasting original serials against dubbing serials if worked to them others also possible there path its play against them they will follow some time others.Two players playing against dubbing other two are with dubbing. Another 2to4 month after some time kannada dubbing status will get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom