Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,404
  • Views Views: Views 1,593,100
#confirmednews
Colors Kannada will undergo major changes before new episodes. However I'm trying to check what's the difference. But currently it looks like theme. And probably timings of serials

I don't think nothing will effect zee, udaya s movies won't come in prime time after lockdown, Suvarna mythological serials may be shifted after lockdown, any channel may bring new shows but take time. Yes they won't get the trp it was before lockdown, 3-4 tvr s varies. But I don't think any channel will effect.
Bro star suvarna's mythology serial not going to shift .it will remain as it is.after end of lockdown fresh content air and radha krishna air in 7-7.30pm and Mahabharata 8-8.30pm

#confirmednews
Colors Kannada will undergo major changes before new episodes. However I'm trying to check what's the difference. But currently it looks like theme. And probably timings of serials
Instead of these they want to bring dubbed contents..

Do you think zee kannada will retain previous rating or viewers.I don't think so .viewers mindset already changed they want different content.
I'm pretty sure that 8-10.30 zee kannada will continue the same rating pre lockdown.. viewers look for better content rather than different content..as long as there is no better content , these shows will rule. Moreover people are connected with these shows.

#confirmednews
Changing in serials slots didn't work now for Colors Kannada.After lockdown end Launching new serial changing slot work for them (viewers mind normal Which one to watch or not watch).

Bro star suvarna's mythology serial not going to shift .it will remain as it is.after end of lockdown fresh content air and radha krishna air in 7-7.30pm and Mahabharata 8-8.30pm
Star Suvarna will retain both serials at same slots
1. Radha Krisha gives tough competition to Kamali and mangalagowri Maduve.
2. Mahabharatha gives tough competition to Gattimela and Geeta.

Upcoming schedules might be:
5pm Sathyam Shivam Sundaram
5:30pm Bayasade bali bande
6pm Inti nimma Asha
6:30pm Arthigobba Keerthigobba
7pm Radha Krishna
8pm Mahabharatha
8:30pm Sangharsha
9pm Varalaxmi Stores
9:30pm Mathe Vasantha
10pm Premaloka
10:30pm Sarva mangala Mangalye

Jeeva Hoovagide might telecast in afternoon slots
Aramane Gili deserves evening slots and Sathyam shivam sundaram might end.

Udaya tv creative team is not upto the mark.. they primarily rely on sun tv, I don't have high hopes on udaya utilising these slots efficiently

I'm pretty sure that 8-10.30 zee kannada will continue the same rating pre lockdown.. viewers look for better content rather than different content..as long as there is no better content , these shows will rule. Moreover people are connected with these shows.
Yes 8 to 10.30pm zeeKannada will retain its viewers. Another one year already zeeKannada 7 and 7.30PM not upto the mark. CK and zeeKannada soon replace other serials or shift other slots.

Last edited:
7:30-ynm will continue for next 7-8months and then replace with historical serial produced by ramji, because this is the only prime time slot left for zee, 6-7 zee is worse should replace.

Back
Top Bottom