Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,404
  • Views Views: Views 1,593,100
-Zee kannada will retain its 8 to 10.30 ratings
- during lockdown mahabharat and Radha Krishna might cross 5+ ratings but post lockdown timings might be 5.30 and 10 pm
- it's an excellent opportunity for udaya to encash 6 to 8 slot. Movies will not work in weekdays since female audience prefer tv serials over mass movies. Sun tv has revamped the creative team but udaya TV's team need to have dynamic thinking. The golden opportunity they should not miss.
-CK I don't expect much change since they are not tweaking any program schedule, maintaining their audience is big challenge to them.
- suvarna and udaya seem to have neck to neck competition for no. 2..
- colors super might stick to early etv serials and dubbed contents for a while to analyse the trend.

New questions ariseing Udaya TV serials
1 shifting Nadhini and other serials one to
other slotsThere previous normal TRP
will lost.
2 these serials Which time will telecast.

-Zee kannada will retain its 8 to 10.30 ratings
- during lockdown mahabharat and Radha Krishna might cross 5+ ratings but post lockdown timings might be 5.30 and 10 pm
- it's an excellent opportunity for udaya to encash 6 to 8 slot. Movies will not work in weekdays since female audience prefer tv serials over mass movies. Sun tv has revamped the creative team but udaya TV's team need to have dynamic thinking. The golden opportunity they should not miss.
-CK I don't expect much change since they are not tweaking any program schedule, maintaining their audience is big challenge to them.
- suvarna and udaya seem to have neck to neck competition for no. 2..
- colors super might stick to early etv serials and dubbed contents for a while to analyse the trend.
Do you think zee kannada will retain previous rating or viewers.I don't think so .viewers mindset already changed they want different content.

I don't think nothing will effect zee, udaya s movies won't come in prime time after lockdown, Suvarna mythological serials may be shifted after lockdown, any channel may bring new shows but take time. Yes they won't get the trp it was before lockdown, 3-4 tvr s varies. But I don't think any channel will effect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom