Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,115
  • Views: Views 1,533,320
Tnld72d.jpg
They are not seriously working on content.. CK is stuck!!! Same old serials,. They are good at making ,but very bad in story/concept.. look at moorugantu , it's the same concept of two identical sisters with opp characters just like akka, Gandhari.. CK is gonna be in competition with suvarna for 3rd place for next two years

They are not seriously working on content.. CK is stuck!!! Same old serials,. They are good at making ,but very bad in story/concept.. look at moorugantu , it's the same concept of two identical sisters with opp characters just like akka, Gandhari.. CK is gonna be in competition with suvarna for 3rd place for next two years
You are clearly a zee fan. Let me tell you. How serious colors work. They have the best story tellers in India. Have won many awards.
Regarding nanarase Radhe. It's no.1 serial in OTT platform in Kannada more than gatemella and jj. Yare ne mohini is draged and has worst story line. Same things keep repeating. I see all channel in same way. But can't take insult made on colors which actually paved the path for Kannada serials to represent national identity.

They must try 250 episodes predefined story serials with good making. It would change kannada industry..
Eg: Mahabharatha, years of story consolidated into 267 episodes.

Colors serials like Agnisakshi, 2 hunnime took more than 6 - 8 months. 1 marriage day will take 15-20 days

You are clearly a zee fan. Let me tell you. How serious colors work. They have the best story tellers in India. Have won many awards.
Regarding nanarase Radhe. It's no.1 serial in OTT platform in Kannada more than gatemella and jj. Yare ne mohini is draged and has worst story line. Same things keep repeating. I see all channel in same way. But can't take insult made on colors which actually paved the path for Kannada serials to represent national identity.
They must also buy big budget movies to target no.1 position. This would also boost Colors kannada cinema

Nannarasi radhe has no potential..it's tvr is less than 2 always. CK could not even able to retain its biggboss audience after the show.Matte vasanta has 3+ rating..even udaya might increase its rating,since manasare has good rating,as a ripple effect new show will gain good numbers... YNM will end in 2 months, ZK will bring new shows for 6,6.30 and 9.30 it seems.
First few months GM around 5TVR after that its improved slowly because Tait compilation from colors (5years old serial Agnisakshi). Comes Point 9.30Paaru new and not old serial .when Nannarasiradhe launch time Paaru 9.30at one sided. Now viewers can attract NR after that shifting towards zeeKannada less chance.

Bro u said they have best story tellers. My opinion is that but not in kannada.if they having a best content writer then why colors kannada rating decreased? Then why people choosing other serial except colors serial.so there are lagging serials best of best example is that seetha vallaba.if they having best content tellers why they lagging.I think colors have only one best content that is kannadathi. They are not adopted some interesting which people want. but colors serial I not see anything special ..

Last edited:
They knows that serials can't work as expected now days and it take some time Decided hold some story. Colorskannada serial Refreshing started 2018 it self (Paaru serial time). Its closed serial almost 4+Tvr (old). Now other channel serials launch finished and some them old. Its best time for Colorskannada to launch new big budget serial.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock