Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,115
  • Views: Views 1,533,320
Bro u said they have best story tellers. My opinion is that but not in kannada.if they having a best content writer then why colors kannada rating decreased? Then why people choosing other serial except colors serial.so there are lagging serials best of best example is that seetha vallaba.if they having best content tellers why they lagging.I think colors have only one best content that is kannadathi. They are not adopted some interesting which people want. but colors serial I not anything special ..
Example BBK4 continuation they made weekend serial based BBK characters triangle love story. Its first time this story serial in south Industry. Its best example of colors Kannada writing team.

Last edited:
Bro u said they have best story tellers. My opinion is that but not in kannada.if they having a best content writer then why colors kannada rating decreased? Then why people choosing other serial except colors serial.so there are lagging serials best of best example is that seetha vallaba.if they having best content tellers why they lagging.I think colors have only one best content that is kannadathi. They are not adopted some interesting which people want. but colors serial I not anything special ..
Over dragging of some shows resulted in collapse of colors. Also trai rules has major effect on it.

Star suvarna and udaya it was no where against colors but now time has changed they r getting more rating than colors, it says how people r ignoring colors.
Udaya and Star Suvarna with their full capacity they reached near to Colorskannada. Colorskannada refreshed all slots within 210k imp only.

Sundirect
Sundirect Dolby Atmos thread
This thread was concluded that Dolby Atmos is not available in sundirect and still not opened.
And if the channel is providing Atmos they can downscale to DD and DD+ and would have provided to other dth.
As far as I have observed they do not provide stereo. They telecast all movies in mono format... So no point in Dolby Atmos!

Nannarasi radhe has no potential..it's tvr is less than 2 always. CK could not even able to retain its biggboss audience after the show.Matte vasanta has 3+ rating..even udaya might increase its rating,since manasare has good rating,as a ripple effect new show will gain good numbers... YNM will end in 2 months, ZK will bring new shows for 6,6.30 and 9.30 it seems.
YNM serial is not ending and high chance it will shift 6.30or 6PM .zeeKannada no more remake serials left If they have they launchs already.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock