Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,075
  • Views: Views 1,510,933
YNM serial is not ending and high chance it will shift 6.30or 6PM .zeeKannada no more remake serials left If they have they launchs already.
😁 I think zee kannada is remake king of kannada television .they scrapped swamake content .I think sa 're ga ma pa will definitely go season 100😂😂they telecast non fiction like repeat shows with new season .then people called Raghavendra hunsuru is very creative.I have no words about Creative team of zee kannada

What is that trai rule?
I don't know how true it is. Colors Kannada got below 100lak in Jan 2019 first 2 weeks. Barc had hided trp of all channel. At that time . Many people didn't know what and how to subscribe. Zee was given free for more than a week as trail . This is probably the period of migration due to non availability of colors .And people liked gatemmela and slowly all their shows got more ratings

I don't know how true it is. Colors Kannada got below 100lak in Jan 2019 first 2 weeks. Barc had hided trp of all channel. At that time . Many people didn't know what and how to subscribe. Zee was given free for more than a week as trail . This is probably the period of migration due to non availability of colors .And people liked gatemmela and slowly all their shows got more ratings
And also Buildeuping we are No1 this type of news gives viewers attention .still Colors Kannada give tough fight 6month.

😁 I think zee kannada is remake king of kannada television .they scrapped swamake content .I think sa 're ga ma pa will definitely go season 100😂😂they telecast non fiction like repeat shows with new season .then people called Raghavendra hunsuru is very creative.I have no words about Creative team of zee kannada
Star Suvarna followed zeeKannada but failed.

I Think ck is planning big at the slots 8:30, 10 & 10:30. They should bring strong content at 8:30 to overtake jj. They should bring like 'shani'. They should remake serials/mythological serial from colors hindi.

Any update about rebringing new serials & shows colors super?

Last edited:
You are clearly a zee fan. Let me tell you. How serious colors work. They have the best story tellers in India. Have won many awards.
Regarding nanarase Radhe. It's no.1 serial in OTT platform in Kannada more than gatemella and jj. Yare ne mohini is draged and has worst story line. Same things keep repeating. I see all channel in same way. But can't take insult made on colors which actually paved the path for Kannada serials to represent national identity.

I admire good work. I like zee but I'm not a blind fan. I talk on logic and ratings.. I have posted many predictions since Kamali started in this site. All the time I have talked with clear analysis. I did criticise Zee somany times and do accept constructive criticism. I know 6-8 pm content is crap in zee.

Most of them here are clearly CK fans and literally hate ZK..and all I want is good content in kannada tv. CK slept for so long and taken audience for granted.

You are clearly a zee fan. Let me tell you. How serious colors work. They have the best story tellers in India. Have won many awards.
Regarding nanarase Radhe. It's no.1 serial in OTT platform in Kannada more than gatemella and jj. Yare ne mohini is draged and has worst story line. Same things keep repeating. I see all channel in same way. But can't take insult made on colors which actually paved the path for Kannada serials to represent national identity.
Nannarasi radhe is not no 1 in kannada..it's no 1 in colors kannada. Gattimela and JJ have more clicks. I'll try to get exact numbers.

They must try 250 episodes predefined story serials with good making. It would change kannada industry..
Eg: Mahabharatha, years of story consolidated into 267 episodes.

Colors serials like Agnisakshi, 2 hunnime took more than 6 - 8 months. 1 marriage day will take 15-20 days
They should concentrate on this..that's a good suggestion

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock