Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,075
  • Views: Views 1,510,958
I Think ck is planning big at the slots 8:30, 10 & 10:30 slots by changing the slots. They should bring strong content at 8:30 to overtake jj. They should bring like 'shani'. They should remake serials/mythological serial from colors hindi.

Any update about rebringing new serials & shows?
One serial confirmed Arvind Kaushik (kamali) Director and own production serial
Expecting August month

I Think ck is planning big at the slots 8:30, 10 & 10:30. They should bring strong content at 8:30 to overtake jj. They should bring like 'shani'. They should remake serials/mythological serial from colors hindi.

Any update about rebringing new serials & shows colors super?
No big planning of ck in 8.30 pm slot.they ready to telecast seethavallaba in 8.30 pm from june1

Then what about 10pm slot in ck? They can bring 'ginirama'. But, they've to reveal still time & date. So, it's takes time. Untill that what about 10pm? I think they start new promo of 'ginirama' from june 1 only.

Then what about 10pm slot in ck? They can bring 'ginirama'. But, they've to reveal still time & date. So, it's takes time. Untill that what about 10pm?
Ginirama would come at 8:30pm slot, since outdoor shooting requires, they might be delaying

First few months GM around 5TVR after that its improved slowly because Tait compilation from colors (5years old serial Agnisakshi). Comes Point 9.30Paaru new and not old serial .when Nannarasiradhe launch time Paaru 9.30at one sided. Now viewers can attract NR after that shifting towards zeeKannada less chance.
GM first week rating itself 5.5..it gradually increased over the weeks. At the same time , Agnisakshi story was coming to conclusion. But NR never crossed 2 tvr and more over audience base for 9.30 is not as big as 8pm slot. I don't think NR will be a success

They knows that serials can't work as expected now days and it take some time Decided hold some story. Colorskannada serial Refreshing started 2018 it self (Paaru serial time). Its closed serial almost 4+Tvr (old). Now other channel serials launch finished and some them old. Its best time for Colorskannada to launch new big budget serial.
Problem with CK is they had a formula based tv programming. It should be dynamic.. content should be strong. Lakshmi baramma, mangala gowri, puta gowri had similiar stories... Success of agni sakshi is reprinted with radha ramana characters. Its a very lethargic attitude to make serials of same content. They didn't concentrate on weekends, neither movies..later on they run stories like padmavati for years..they never learned their lessons

GM first week rating itself 5.5..it gradually increased over the weeks. At the same time , Agnisakshi story was coming to conclusion. But NR never crossed 2 tvr and more over audience base for 9.30 is not as big as 8pm slot. I don't think NR will be a success
What is Normal rating Paaru at 9.30 and you same Rating expect from YRM to 9.30 . Now 9.30slot free No dominant viewers attraction towards NR high. Its doesn't have gimics story going very simple.

Guys u r thinking only about nannarasi radhe at 9.30pm . There is huge chances to star suvarna mathe vasantha even it is 2nd most viewed serial in 9.30slot before lockdown.makeing,content,story line are better than NR or YNM and without lagging

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock