Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,063
  • Views: Views 1,506,529
I don't know what honestly Dubbing effecting to kannada TV industry

First of all Kannada story writers don't have guts to write Orginal Stories and always making Remake and Freemake serials

All industry supports dubbing except Remake kannada industry and Reason for dubbing not supporting by artist they will miss Remake and Remake

All other industry Proudly announcing new serial with Original story tag but Kannada industry some serials story starting Orginal later story become Freemake copy paste from other Industry

Sangharsha promo has more than 1M views. Serial got more publicity in these 3 months and can grab good audience, the existing Mahabharatha viewers can be drived to next slots and from YNM. Just waiting for Udaya to stop prime time movies.
Source
Sangharsha will not come to 9.30 I guess because somewhere I heard that Sangharsha is from Shruti Naidu Productions which is same of YNM but not confirm about it...

Udaya schedule:
6- Aladin
6.30- kasturi nivasa
7- Ganesha
7.30- sevanthi
8- saibaba
8.30- Nandini
9- manasare
9.30- Lakshmi
10- one more sun tv dubbed show
But eventually they will bring new shows to 7 ,8 and 10 pm..Ganesha will be shifted to 6pm after two months.

Voot is aggressively buying kannada films. Like bell bottom,kavaludari and 99 . From Amazon. Will kgf also come to voot?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock