Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,151
  • Views: Views 1,556,912
Why whole episode of serials are online leaking.in other social media apps?
Most of colors and zee

Udaya TV completed 26 years today. Congrats to the whole team, who worked, and are still working in Udaya.

Which serial or program you liked the most?
Classic Sunday Reality Show Adarsha Dampatigalu hosted by Srinath sir for more than 10+ years is one of my favourite show
And Aksharamaale show was also good

Is it actually true? Who leaked it? It might affect Colors and Zee's ratings.
Not only shows, i have seen apps through which you can access voot, zee5, sunnxt, jiotv and all other ott content for free with android TV support.

Recently hotstar managed to get rid of piracy

Last edited:
Star Suvarna updates:

As serials going to resume from today, Gattimela and JJ was one of the top shows before lockdown. During lockdown, Mahabharatha gained some viewers and are ready to give tough competition to retain those viewers. All Kauravas and Pandavas are grown and has done come back to Hastinapur.

Interestingly, the show is now sponsored by 10 count.
Source

Last edited:
Star Suvarna updates:

As serials going to resume from today, Gattimela and JJ was one of the top shows before lockdown. During lockdown, Mahabharatha gained some viewers and are ready to give tough competition to retain those viewers. All Kauravas and Pandavas are grown and has done come back to Hastinapur.

Interestingly, the show is now sponsored by 10 count.
Source
Ya bro it's chapter 2 of Mahabharata .Even in star plus Rating increased more by chapter 2 of Mahabharata and geetha saara

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock