Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,110
  • Views: Views 1,529,111
My personal view...I saw few episodes of Geetha.. it's Annayya film story. Lead actors acting is pathetic(both Male and female).. but female villain is extremely good.
I personally like kannadathi..Ranjani Raghavan is damn good. Script, dialogues are really well. All actors performance is really good.
What else can one expect from Tiktok Products. Sharmitha is good and has a consistent acting right from Janaki Raghava, Maneye Mantraalaya & Nila (Sun TV)

Where ever the actor has come from it doesn't matter. Respect them .
Yes bro you are correct.we should give positive response to new actors and should support them.by this new actor emerge.

Some people not understanding that.they simply troll them.even when chandana became anchor of haadukarnataka many of them had commented negative.

What else can one expect from Tiktok Products. Sharmitha is good and has a consistent acting right from Janaki Raghava, Maneye Mantraalaya & Nila (Sun TV)
If actors comes from acting school or tiktok doesn't matter if they handle character well than every one recognise. Geetha serial leading actors or other character actors are very well suited .

If actors comes from acting school or tiktok doesn't matter if they handle character well than every one recognise. Geetha serial leading actors or other character actors are very well suited .
Exactly....
I don't know why everyone is having issue with the acting of the lead actors! Just because they are from tiktok?
According to me there is no problem in the lead pair. Female lead carries her charecter well and so is the male lead. He potrays a different mannerism and expressions. People should start accepting 'Charecters' rather than searching for stereotype 'heroes'!

Where ever the actor has come from it doesn't matter. Respect them .
It's all about the perspective, things that I like & don't may not be the same with you (others) I feel her acting is so superficial, feels like I'm watching a Tiktok video (BTW, I haven't seen any of her Tiktok videos) And also I'm not saying she's not goina improve in the further episodes. When Priyanka started her acting career with few unnoticeable supporting characters, she was really bad but she improved as the time passed. It wasn't easy to accept her as Rajeshwari's replacement in the early episodes of Agnisakshi. But, things changed.

P. S., And in no way I'm disrespecting Bhavya here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock