Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,139
  • Views: Views 1,549,355
It's high time. Channels should stop the shooting. A senior actor died due to corona which he got infected during Premaloka shoot. 🙄

0wyaF0d.jpg
This is the reason i said right now only dubbing shows should be option for channel....stop all the shootings or else prepare for worst

Can anyone confirm whether Zee has got any special permission from the government.
Even then what is the absolute necessity of reality shows at this point of time? In a state where half of the state is again in lockdown that channel alone wants to start reality shows? If the above news is true then all the shows including serials should be halted...
I don't know whether govt gave permission or not.But star and udaya don't have reality shows.colors has 1 reality show that is hadu Karnataka I don't know whether they will start that or not due to low rating.So only Zee has reality show so they started.But it is danger in this situation.And they shoot 1 complete epi and run for 2weeks.Like 2epi for a month.

Ck is promoting Naga kannike serial more than original serial.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock