Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,059
  • Views: Views 1,504,552
I think they have stopped the promo of Mayajala. (I didn't saw ). So I think Chandra Nandini serial may be at 9:30PM. Because now star suvarna is not ready to loose the viewers of mahabharata. However people demand mytho serials at prime time. This is my assumption.
Reduceing Radha Krishna serial time means Channel GRP also reduce ( Mahabharata also effecting now ) better to continue one hour reduce timeing with placing original serials (new serials). ChandraNadhini serial better is 7pm slot.

Watched Seetheya Rama!!
As expected, the serial was very good.
The dubbing quality was perfect and the voices matched the characters (should see the dubbing quality of Rama and Seetha later).
Expecting good ratings!!

It is so good to watch these two serials one after the other. The time slot is perfect for this serial.

Watched Seetheya Rama!!
As expected, the serial was very good.
The dubbing quality was perfect and the voices matched the characters (should see the dubbing quality of Rama and Seetha later).
Expecting good ratings!!

It is so good to watch these two serials one after the other. The time slot is perfect for this serial.
Definitely .dubbing quality extraordinary.editing team done perfect job.they cut dragged scenes.

People telling this is fiction story only character are real.. Can anyone confirm it ?
Yes it is fictional mostly....

There will be some black magic kind of things in the show 😑😑...

But Rajat and Shweta's chemistry will be truly great...

Is there radha krishna serial marathon from tomorrow? Because in tatasky schedule showing serial 7.30Am-11-30AM.
Later seetheyaraama repeat -11.30Am.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock