Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,059
  • Views: Views 1,504,728
Watched Seetheya Rama!!
As expected, the serial was very good.
The dubbing quality was perfect and the voices matched the characters (should see the dubbing quality of Rama and Seetha later).
Expecting good ratings!!

It is so good to watch these two serials one after the other. The time slot is perfect for this serial.
I guess Seetheya Rama would gain viewership from Nandini 2 viewers.. Those viewers are also unique who rearly watches drama. When Udaya was in bad condition, Nandini got good response from these viewers. When MB started, some of those viewers shifted to Suvarna. Expecting majority migration now and Kavyanjali might not get the expected rating..
Its my analysis..

Krishna Janmastami Special, Radha Krishna Marathon tomorrow

7:30AM to 11:30AM
but all 4 episodes wont have continuity it seems!

7.30 to 8.30 am - Episode 81 (Today episode)
8.30 am to 10.30 am - Episode 38 and 39 (Shiva would be in disguise as a women, and that track)
10.30 am to 11.30 am - Episode 66 (Krishna would consume poison)

It is updated in such a way as of now, Tomorrow there may be some changes..

Viewers are pressuring to Star suvarna to telecast MB to 1h .I think star suvarna must follow star maa strategy.like mB -8-8.45pm (add free)
Seetheya raama-8.45 pm -9.15pm
Radha krishna -9.15 - 10.10pm
premaloka -10.10-10.35pm
Drusti -10.35 to 11pm.
If they done this strategy mb viewers not shift to other serial.

Viewers are pressuring to Star suvarna to telecast MB to 1h .I think star suvarna must follow star maa strategy.like mB -8-8.45pm (add free)
premaloka -10.10-10.35pm
Drusti -10.35 to 11pm.
What's the use? They will lose ad revenue right!

premaloka -10.10-10.35pm
Drusti -10.35 to 11pm.
They can't do, will loose both adv revenue and mb episodes

What's the use? They will lose ad revenue right!
They can't do, will loose both adv revenue and mb episodes
But today they telecasted MB Add free.2 or 3 days MB will continue as AD free.they edited 21min original episodes to 29min episodes.people's are demanding,they must do anything which give revenue as well MB audience to attract seetheya raama.

premaloka -10.10-10.35pm
Drusti -10.35 to 11pm.
Actually Suvarna is mainly trying to extend Mahabharatha to several weeks... So probably they wont follow this 😪😪
But this is really a good idea though..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock