Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,154
  • Views: Views 1,559,756
Bro if you don't know about topic then sit quiet. Search in twitter all of you will get answer.
It's evident in your posts bro!
People wants only entertainment, they just dont care if they are dubbing serials/remake serials / swamake serials!
Only very few people in social media are arguing this way!

Only in Kannada, people are against dubbing, against remake serials, no other southern languages audience care about these things ! People are over reacting!

It's evident in your posts bro!
People wants only entertainment, they just dont care if they are dubbing serials/remake serials / swamake serials!
Only very few people in social media are arguing this way!

Only in Kannada, people are against dubbing, against remake serials, no other southern languages audience care about these things ! People are over reacting!
I replied last post with proof.dubbing supporter are targeting Kannada remake serial.
ujkOhlk.jpg

This is very very few people mindset, like this there are people who are supporting dubbing too 😂
The ultimatE aim/goal of Tv channels is to entertain audience,
The people are not going to loss anything if a serial is a remade one!
And also the people are not going to get more, if a serial is swamake!

Everything comes under entertainment only!

A serial will go offair if it gets low ratings or if it has no story anymore,
No matters if it's a remake or swamake!

A serial will go offair if it gets low ratings or if it has no story anymore,
No matters if it's a remake or swamake!
Actually I replied to shashank bros posts saying to dubbing supporter who trolls to Kannada serials.

Lagnapatrike did not completed even 50 episode.there is many story.

I think you don't about topic itself.dubbing supporting are trolling Kannada remake serial in twitter.
So why are you bringing it to this forum?
It's not at all a big matter, you are just making it big,
If someone here in the forum speak like that, you can bring them here! But no one, it's only you who making this big in the forum!

So why are you bringing it to this forum?
It's not at all a big matter, you are just making it big,
If someone here in the forum speak like that, you can bring them here! But no one, it's only you who making this big in the forum!
In our forum also somebody told Kannada serial are the worst😂 in order to support dubbing so I posted here

Last edited:
@mani_music you don't know that dubbing supporter are asking Swamake serial in Kannada .so I replied like that for the comments.
I don't argue with dubbings.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock