Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,152
  • Views: Views 1,558,049
Nannarasiradhe serial starting day it self created curious in viewers about serial with low trp . But this serial completely failed that's main reason for ending and shifting to other slot afternoon no slot left. I didn't see any positive response about this.

But Nannarasiradhe lot positive response from starting day it self.if serial got low rating , channel can give second chance only when positive feedback about serial story.
Yes bro but would have given more time.

I didn't say you trolled remake serials.. I just said viewers will look for entertainment rather than distinguishing between remake or swamake serials..

Well! Everybody knows who made mistakes in that kannada tv Premiere thread..
Then why you told "swamake serials which doesn't have ability to entertain them.."
I didnot agree with this line.lagnapatrike is entertaining serial which deserved more than 3+ tvr.
[/QUOTE]
I didn't told swamake serial lagnapathrike is bad.. The Serial is good but viewers didn't liked that.. In that sense I told it didn't had enough potential to entertain viewers..

All Good Serials can't be successful always..
[/QUOTE]
If it got less ratings then can't say that it is bad serial.even moorugantu,yariyuvalu ,kavyanjali were getting less ratings at starting.but latter it got high ratings.

Then why you told "swamake serials which doesn't have ability to entertain them.."
I didnot agree with this line.lagnapatrike is entertaining serial which deserved more than 3+ tvr.
I didn't told swamake serial lagnapathrike is bad.. The Serial is good but viewers didn't liked that.. In that sense I told it didn't had enough potential to entertain viewers..

[/QUOTE]
If it got less ratings then can't say at it is bad serial.even moorugantu,yariyuvalu ,kavyanjali were getting less ratings that starting.but latter it got high ratings.
[/QUOTE]
That's why I didn't said it is bad.. I told viewers didn't like it and that's why got less ratings..But in the end Channels looks only the ratings of serials.. Doesn't matter if it is a good or bad serial..That's why they are ending that serial..

Last edited:

If it got less ratings then can't say at it is bad serial.even moorugantu,yariyuvalu ,kavyanjali were getting less ratings that starting.but latter it got high ratings.
[/QUOTE]
That's why I didn't said it is bad.. I told viewers didn't like it and that's why got less ratings..But in the end Channels looks only the ratings of serials.. Doesn't matter if it is a good or bad serial..That's why they are ending that serial..
[/QUOTE]
Ok.till I messaged all take as false.others then all take true except my comments.

This is my last reply for this thread and general current and discussion thread and Kannada premier thread.
I won't comment anybody in this 3 thread.🙏🙏🙏

@mani_music bro To support dubbing every time dubbing supporters say doesn't contents in kannada Serials so they want dubbed serial to Kannada even normal dubbed serial in prime time :((3 to 6months back) .

almost 6months all channels started dubbing if observed there contents and intention what type Serials and films they want dubbed clearly shows.

Only Colorskannada and zeeKannada channel better then other channels for limited dubbed contents telecasting .

@mani_music bro To support dubbing every time dubbing supporters say doesn't contents in kannada Serials so they want dubbed serial to Kannada even normal dubbed serial in prime time :((3 to 6months back) .

almost 6months all channels started dubbing if observed there contents and intention what type Serials and films they want dubbed clearly shows.

Only Colorskannada and zeeKannada channel better then other channels for limited dubbed contents telecasting .
For this scenario, only Kannada TV association must be blamed,
In Telugu, Malayalam and Tamil, no such restrictions are there for dubbing, there were such restrictions only in Kannada!

And when the ban was removed, channels were starting dubbing shows and serials all at once!
We cant blame the channel too!
And now Suvarna have very less number of dubbed content only!
Son of Savitramma, Radha Krishna, Seetheya Rama and Maayajala!
Among 4 shows only 2 are telecasting between primetime!
Don't know what will happen to Maayajala and Seetheya rama after the launch of Suvarna Superstar and Manasella Neeye!

For this scenario, only Kannada TV association must be blamed,
In Telugu, Malayalam and Tamil, no such restrictions are there for dubbing, there were such restrictions only in Kannada!

And when the ban was removed, channels were starting dubbing shows and serials all at once!
We cant blame the channel too!
And now Suvarna have very less number of dubbed content only!
Son of Savitramma, Radha Krishna, Seetheya Rama and Maayajala!
Among 4 shows only 2 are telecasting between primetime!
Don't know what will happen to Maayajala and Seetheya rama after the launch of Suvarna Superstar and Manasella Neeye!
Yes KTVA doing wrong they ban good Dubbed contents also (many good contents we missed from years )that's why I support Dubbing for good contents.

But Now Dubbing allowed contents flowing unlimitedly no one can again ban Dubbed contents.

Dubbed serial control now days but films very sad .

Channels should concentrate on quality content not quantity.Almost Star Suvarna telecasting 20+Dubbed film's but what type content in film's same typical commercial films.

If they want telecast another 20+films its ok but spead of Star Suvarna and UdayaTv channel looks dangerous simply unwanted waste Dubbed films telecasting :( .

Last edited:
Yes KTVA doing wrong they ban good Dubbed contents also (many good contents we missed from years )that's why I support Dubbing for good contents.

But Now Dubbing allowed contents flowing unlimitedly no one can again ban Dubbed contents.

Dubbed serial control now days but films very sad .

Channels should concentrate on quality content not quantity.Almost Star Suvarna telecasting 20+Dubbed film's but what type content in film's same typical commercial films.

If they want telecast another 20+films its ok but spead of Star Suvarna and UdayaTv channel looks dangerous simply unwanted waste Dubbed films telecasting :( .

Dubbing movies (also serials, but since there were no ban,the good serials have been dubbed by the broadcasters then and there) are very very common in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and even Malayalam!
Why do you guys are wanting an exception for Kannada alone?? I cant understand this at all!

Dubbing movies (also serials, but since there were no ban,the good serials have been dubbed by the broadcasters then and there) are very very common in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and even Malayalam!
Why do you guys are wanting an exception for Kannada alone?? I cant understand this at all!
Their is limited to telecast but here moving more than wanted its not just my opinion lot who are supported for Dubbing for good reason (social media).

Your question Answer is present telecasting some contents shows;) . I want good contents more not unwanted .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock