Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,115
  • Views: Views 1,533,084
Monday onwords mayajala offaired 1-2pm suvarna super star will be retelecasted
I Guess Mayajala Season 1 Finishing Today, it's Hindi Original Version YJHJK Season 1 finished in Lockdown and After lockdown Season 2 have 96 Episodes, I Think In Kannada or other language Star Language Channels Not interested to Dub Season 2 or IP Rights Issues for Season 2.

I Guess Mayajala Season 1 Finishings Today, it's Hindi Original Version YJHJK Season 1 finished in Lockdown and After lockdown Season 2 have 96 Episodes, I Think In Kannada or other language Star Language Channels Not interested to Dub Season 2 or IP Rights Issues for Season 2.
After starting of phase2 ratings dropped from 2+ to 1.4 maybe thats why they are not interested to dub YJHJK second phase(i will not call it season2 as after lockdown it was continuition of old story only with new track)

After starting of phase2 ratings dropped from 2+ to 1.4 maybe thats why they are not interested to dub YJHJK second phase(i will not call it season2 as after lockdown it was continuition of old story only with new track)
yes old story continue, But in Hotstar they made Season 2 After lockdown On Aired Episodes, Most Probably Mayajala season 2 Episodes going to Air with another Serial Chandra Nandhini.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock