Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,399
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,412
Source
I think Kasthuri Postponed Its relaunch to August 16, 15 was Sunday. Even first they posted Hrudaya Geethe as "starts from August 16 " later they are showing as ನಿರೀಕ್ಷಿಸಿ.

This was first post of Hrudaya Geethe

Source
They are not yet fully prepared for the launch as they were full busy with news channel..

They will not launch all shows at a time, will launch one by one as they need to increase viewership..

It came on TV. All winners , runners and top contestants of ETH are present like 50 of them. They have used digital technology and made us feel SPB sir is sitting and watching
As I said. They used 3D technology to make us feel SPB sir's presence

I thought programme will vey good . thought that they will atleast try match the old season.
But after seeing this two promo ,my all hopes comes down.colors knows only spoils the show's name.according to me ,in signing show,only singing should be there,should concentrate only singing there .

I thought programme will vey good . thought that they will atleast try match the old season.
But after seeing this two promo ,my all hopes comes down.colors knows only spoils the show's name.according to me ,in signing show,only singing should be there,should concentrate only singing there .

What's wrong in it. You definitely haven't seen ETH of SPB. Even SPB sir used to do it. To keep the show lively.
They should not do cheap jokes that's it.
This is a reality show not a school singing show

What's wrong in it. You definitely haven't seen ETH of SPB. Even SPB sir used to do it. To keep the show lively.
They should not do cheap jokes that's it.
This is a reality show not a school singing show
Their is some respect to judges also. I dinot sawed any vedio(yede thumbi haduvenu) where contestant joking about judges .

I don't have angry about CK .I am saying they shouldn't spoil the show's name
Whatever it's dream of spb sir .so I am happy

Back
Top Bottom