Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,399
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,380
New Dubbed Serial, Punar Vivaha (ಪುನರ್ ವಿವಾಹ), (dubbed version of Telugu serial Oohalu Gusa Gusalaade), coming soon on Zee Kannada and Zee Kannada HD.
Ftfjx0M.jpg
This will be for afternoon slot as Thrinayani is nearing to Telugu episodes.. They will reduce it to 30 mins in few days..

The new graphics hint can be seen in above images..

So we can expect Original + dubbing combination of programs.. 🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
Can anyone review the first episode of Ede thumbi haduvenu.
I'm just loving the show. The grand set, anchor, judges are best. Nothing much overacting as in other shows. (At least for now). I was expecting some great evergreen songs but this is beginning so things will improve I hope. The episode was emotional too. Almost everyone was emotional in my home. So every weekend 9pm CK is fixed at my home. 😍

That's OK .
But why on zee picchar. They are ruining it. Weekend with ramesh understandable. But they brought comedy kiladigalu also. It doesn't become a pure movie channel .
It could be for 2 reason..
1. They might got less TRP than expected
2. They might got good response and want to improve that slot and to get promotion

7pm slot is a game maker slot btw colors vs zee.. Then all slots btw 7pm to 11pm will be with Zee.. As MGM has huge dependency for other serials, by ruining it, Zee will get success

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom