Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,399
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,380
Their is some respect to judges also. I dinot sawed any vedio(yede thumbi haduvenu) where contestant joking about judges .

I don't have angry about CK .I am saying they shouldn't spoil the show's name
Whatever it's dream of spb sir .so I am happy
They used to do bro. Anirudh the mahabharata Kannada title song singer. SPB sir used to call him en appa ladoo in stage. Jokes is good.
But not like love btw anchor and judge like saregamapa

I thought programme will vey good . thought that they will atleast try match the old season.
But after seeing this two promo ,my all hopes comes down.colors knows only spoils the show's name.according to me ,in signing show,only singing should be there,should concentrate only singing there .

I think they need to maintain little bit zee srgmpa template to get success & at the same time, they need to maintain the same standard set by Ede thumbi haduvenu show..

Last edited:
I think they need to maintain little bit zee srgmpa template to get success..
I don't think they had copied. I sawed some old yedde thumbi haduvenu vedio.even spb sir has done lots of jokes and enjoyed during that season.

I don't think they had copied. I sawed some old yedde thumbi haduvenu vedio.even spb sir has done lots of jokes and enjoyed during that season.
I didn't said they copied.. I just said that they need to maintain that commercial touch for a singing show, because that is where trp success lies..

I didn't said they copied.. I just said that they need to maintain that commercial touch for a singing show, because that is where trp success lies..
I also thinking same .they should maintain old standards.

Sponsor for shows
DKD 7+
Zee Mahotsava 5 +
Cooku with kiruku 5+
Dance dance 5+
Raja Rani - 1
Yede thumbi haduvenu 0

New Dubbed Serial, Punar Vivaha (ಪುನರ್ ವಿವಾಹ), (dubbed version of Telugu serial Oohalu Gusa Gusalaade), coming soon on Zee Kannada and Zee Kannada HD.
Ftfjx0M.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom