Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,399
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,461
So many clues and hints from the timings and date :-

1. Big boss 10 has to end the previous Sunday, most probably Grand Finale on 28th January 2024 . Then only NSS 3 can start next Saturday.

2. Antarapata shifting to a new slot late night is evident since big boss will end.

3. Only Geetha, Kendasampige and Bhagyalakshmi will air on Saturday.

4. Lakshmi Baramma, Brundavana , Shri Gowri, Ramachari , Antarapata and two new serials will stop airing on Saturday. (Ramachari didn't earlier air too)

5. Promos of the two new serials have to release with timings this week and they would start from 29 January or 5 February tentatively.
Promo of Nannamma Super Star Just aired today (around at 10:30) during commercial break of BBK 10

Colors has neither announced any week day serials nor any weekend shows as replacement for BBK timings.

Due to the huge success of BBK10, I think they will do a BBK mini season with serial actors/actresses and reality show contestants like they did after BBK8.
Or they may have a BBK mini season with common people.

Colors has neither announced any week day serials nor any weekend shows as replacement for BBK timings.

Due to the huge success of BBK10, I think they will do a BBK mini season with serial actors/actresses and reality show contestants like they did after BBK8.
Or they may have a BBK mini season with common people.
Antarapata new timings have to start so big boss has to end. Also antarapata won't shift to 5 pm or 5 30 pm, that is known. It is shifting to late night

Antarapata new timings have to start so big boss has to end. Also antarapata won't shift to 5 pm or 5 30 pm, that is known. It is shifting to late night
Even if Antarpata takes 9.30pm slot, still 10-11pm slots are free.
My guess is that something related to BBK will take these slots

Sudeep told in weekend episode (on 14/01/2024) that 2 weeks are left for finale of BBK 10. As I posted earlier,BBK will end on 28 Jan. It is strange to see that CK has not made announcement of any new shows for 9:30 to 11:00 slots (for week days) and 9:00 p.m onwards for weekends. They already aired the promo of Nannamma Super Star S3 for 7:30 to 9:00 slot for weekends (Commencing from 03/02/2024). Three judges (Srujan,Tara & Anu Prabhakar) appeared in the promo which was aired yesterday

Last edited:
Even if Antarpata takes 9.30pm slot, still 10-11pm slots are free.
My guess is that something related to BBK will take these slots
BBK may extend another two weeks.
Starting 3 New Serials and 1 time change suddenly after BBK is not a good idea

BBK 10 will end on January 29 as the host of the show has already confirmed it. They may telecast some show with the contestants of BBK10 or they may have a BBK mini season.

BBK 10 will end on January 29 as the host of the show has already confirmed it.
They may change it again.just to confuse other channels they may have announced date .This time Mini Season won't work. They should Start New Serials after bbk10 ends.
only 12 days left, so I am thinking ,it may extend.

But they have already done that since time immemorial...
Tripura sundari punyavathi
Nannarasi radhe moorugantu
Lakshana kanyakumari always

But they have already done that since time immemorial...
Tripura sundari punyavathi
Nannarasi radhe moorugantu
Lakshana kanyakumari always
Tripura Sundari and Punyavathi teaser released before 25 days.
Discussion - Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update
Nannarasi radhe moorugantu was 14 days..but they failed to get ratings in initial months.
Discussion - Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

Also this time there is Seetharama serial opposite to it. So it must need huge promotion to get success.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom