Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,399
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,449
Tripura Sundari and Punyavathi teaser released before 25 days.
Discussion - Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update
Nannarasi radhe moorugantu was 14 days..but they failed to get ratings in initial months.
Discussion - Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

Also this time there is Seetharama serial opposite to it. So it must need huge promotion to get success.
I guess seetha rama opposite to Antarapata. 10 pm new serial. Also one serial of colors kannada is changing its name. Maybe Geetha or bhagya lakshmi

From last 3 months slots revamp:

7.30pm: Aase by Suvarna
8pm: Laxmi Nivasa by Zee
8.30pm: ShreeGowri by Colors (Good slot, as it stops flow of Zee's LN viewers to 8.30pm slot. If content is good, it will boost its 9pm slot too).

Now Star Suvarna should revamp 9pm slot in order to engage 9.30pm slot, else it will loose to Colors at 9pm & Seetha Rama at 9.30pm

Last edited:
Looking at the current promos and episodes, I think Antarapata serial will go off air instead of time change.

It has a good story line, compared to Brindavana but not able to fetch good trp because of heavy competition from both ZK and SS

Looking at the current promos and episodes, I think Antarapata serial will go off air instead of time change.

It has a good story line, compared to Brindavana but not able to fetch good trp because of heavy competition from both ZK and SS.I

t won't go off air..... Antarapata real story has just started. The story of Aradhana s father and Sushanth's father past has started recently. It can never end soon. Moreover , Sushanth and Aradhana marriage isn't over, they are busy in another marriage..
It's already confirmed that it is not ending , time is changed

Timings changed:

Antharapata at 10pm from 29th Jan on Colors Kannada.

9.30pm Guess: At present in Antharapata, Radha ramana fame heroine and BBK fame Shashi marriage episodes are telecasting. Will they create new story from it?

Last edited:
Timings changed:

Antharapata at 10pm from 29th Jan on Colors Kannada.

9.30pm Guess: At present in Antharapata, Radha ramana fame heroine and BBK fame Shashi marriage episodes are telecasting. Will they create new story from it?
I also think the same. Since Antara pata 10 pm, and big boss is ending, so new serial. But ck made a huge mistake. 9 30 seetha rama , and no promotion of this serial ..

Back
Top Bottom