Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,048
  • Views: Views 1,497,857
Colors super was telecasting old serials before lockdown, they'll continue movies or they'll retelecast old serials after lockdown?
I Think before lockdown , they were telecasting 'super dhampathi' old episodes.

Udaya Schedule remains same with fresh episodes and Best of Best episodes

Udaya is starting to air to old serials at Noon from this Monday

12.30PM - Jai Hanuman
2PM - Avalu Katheyadavalu​

Mahabharatha and drusti dubbed serial telecast date changed and telecasting on April 8 on star suvarna ,previous they planned to telecast April 13 .

Star suvarna schedule complete changed from Monday there is no serial air only shruthi seridaga serial telecast on star suvarna

Star suvarna stopped the promo of mahabharatha,drusti and hostages ...it is disappointing from suvarna channel. Some source tells that star suvarna had a pressure to stop these dub serials.....

[QUOTE="basavaraj123, post: 1538880, member: 46596"
Star suvarna stopped the promo of mahabharatha,drusti and hostages ...it is disappointing from suvarna channel. Some source tells that star suvarna had a pressure to stop these dub serials.....
[/QUOTE] yeah very sad...

Colors Kannada schedule

11:30 - 1pm - bigg boss
01 - 1:30pm - Star saviruchi
2pm - 4pm - shantam papam
4 - 4:30 - Walter and Tandoori (cartoon)
4:30 - 5:30 - Cartoon
5:30 - evalu Sujatha
6pm - mithuna rashi
6:30 - nammane yuvarani
7pm - mangalagowri
7:30 - kannadati ( from episode no.1 )
8pm - geetha
8:30 - ranganayaki
9pm - mooru gantu
9:30 - nanarase Radhe ( from episode no.1 )
10pm - Seetavalabha
10:30pm - maja bharatha / maja talkies retelecast

Star Suvarna must telecast all dubbed serials from tomorrow itself. They should not worry of anyone, as they are going with the law. Nobody has rights to decide the viewers. If people like it they will watch else change channel. Same thing happens in neighbour states too and now they are far better than us.

Recently, i added Discovery with Kannada feed and my family watches and demands it, as they are able to grasp the information in kannada feed. This is making family educated

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock