Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,051
  • Views: Views 1,498,753
Bro I do not support anything.my opinion is no need of dubbing cooking show.
They can dub history channel good content and can telecast between weekdays 10-11pm and repeated telecast in between 5-6pm would get some good audience.
Dubbed contents create more profit and it will help for channels future
Also channel will safe from financial problem
If they neglect Dubbed content channel will face financial loss like Asianet Kaveri or Colors Super

They can dub history channel good content and can telecast between weekdays 10-11pm and repeated telecast in between 5-6pm would get some good audience.

5-6pm they can target adding school & college students.
Through this suvarna can analyse viewers interest before launching history kannada
Bro if you want history channel content mail to Colors or history channel team
Star Suvarna already aired NGC Dubbed contents and KTVA stopped 9 years back Telecast from Suvarna

Which middle class viewers will try those recipe? Just filling slots and winning hearts of dubbing supporters. Star should think seriously and launch Kannada celebrities cooking from home.
So your saying Middle class or poor peoples don't have rights to watch these shows in Kannada
Anybody can try these recipe food in home and Rich, Middle class or poor all are humans only

First of all dubbing will increase channel Revenue and new storytellers will get chance in Industry
I agree you peoples opinion
@Aksgr @PdasaRichee @Kannadiga my question is for you peoples can you stop Dubbed advertisements from Colors Kannada, Colors Super or any other channels ?
In social media I spreading Kannadadubbing
Contents which is good and not good supporting very less but continues until peoples Should know about dubbing contents. I support dubbing but not blind support

Which middle class viewers will try those recipe? Just filling slots and winning hearts of dubbing supporters. Star should think seriously and launch Kannada celebrities cooking from home.
Bro u r telling which middle class people will try this Wright.then why middle class people want to see rich serials.??

Last edited:
So your saying Middle class or poor peoples don't have rights to watch these shows in Kannada
Anybody can try these recipe food in home and Rich, Middle class or poor all are humans only
Bro I'm also from middle class . I'm not telling that we are poor. I'm saying make recipe that are closer and can practically be experimented. This is the same reason why mastercheif Kannada failed. Ingredients must be available right across the block to make food for we Indians. Rich foods will not entertain people.
Regarding NGC. If they are interested in experimenting dubb . Let them bring back vismaya jagatu a NGC slot on suvarna.

Bro I'm also from middle class . I'm not telling that we are poor. I'm saying make recipe that are closer and can practically be experimented. This is the same reason why mastercheif Kannada failed. Ingredients must be available right across the block to make food for we Indians. Rich foods will not entertain people.
Regarding NGC. If they are interested in experimenting dubb . Let them bring back vismaya jagatu a NGC slot on suvarna.
They must experiment NGC content in Suvarna at 5-6pm or 10-11pm. Even if they get average rating, that is fair enough as investment is less and can save money with quality content. Just having 16+ serials does not make sense.

To get good rating, they must promote daily episodes

Are old serials getting watched especially in colors super?
How many of you people will think that old serials would be watched by peoples after telecasting fresh episodes??

NehJNy5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock