Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,041
  • Views: Views 1,492,130
Sorry for posting off the topic content. Do you have any idea about the success of reality show (especially singing reality show, )? Why I am asking is because many have commented that Hadu karnataka won't be resumed. In this context I'm asking this. What is the key in success of these type of realiyy shows? Is it because of Anchor or the judges or the performance of contestants or the the making?
Anchors ,judges and variety contestants.Yes I am talking about Srgmp.If u leave Anushree then srgmp is incomplete even the judges.Ppl already adjusted to that,whatever they make ppl will love.Srgmp is a emotional connection to ppl.

Sorry for posting off the topic content. Do you have any idea about the success of reality show (especially singing reality show, )? Why I am asking is because many have commented that Hadu karnataka won't be resumed. In this context I'm asking this. What is the key in success of these type of realiyy shows? Is it because of Anchor or the judges or the performance of contestants or the the making?
Key success of any reality shows like singing etc -please follow zee reality show
Over acting ,over expose.Over drama .from anchor to judge's everyone is high in pitch
Promoting contestent like hanumantha make him controversial hero.
In every sesoson one controversial contestent is should be in thier shows .
But in colors ,star ,udaya reality shows they not done such a controversial to attract viewers.
It's my opinion.

No singing show can beat sgrmp.colors did small mistake by making haadu Karnataka.
If they was launched as yedde tumbi haduvvenu with sbp .it was getting success.

No singing show can beat sgrmp.colors did small mistake by making haadu Karnataka.
Haadu Karnataka they made because they got good rating for kannada kogile .
Some times I feel channels don't go behind trp they should made good programs without more rating expecting . Haadu Karnataka program seasons should continue Colorskannada/ColorsSuper .

Yes I have also watched ಎದೆ ತುಂಬಿ ಹಾಡುವೆನು.I liked it very much.It was aired for ten years.If I remember correctly, Indu Nagaraj, who is one of the judges of Hadu Karnataka, was winner of one of the seasons.She and her sister Laxmi Nagarj(who was winner of Star Singer aired in Star Suvarna) are good singers. No doubt SAREGAMAPA is good platform for emerging singers, it hasn't produced big achievers.All big names like Rajesh Krishnan, Vijay Prakash, M D Pallavi were anchors os SRGMP even being established singers.VP might be exception for this. Recently Sanchit Hegde is the only contestant who utilized the SRGMP platform.I don't like anchors like Anushree, even Manish Paul in Hindi as both behave in identical manner.

Yes I have also watched ಎದೆ ತುಂಬಿ ಹಾಡುವೆನು.I liked it very much.It was aired for ten years.If I remember correctly, Indu Nagaraj, who is one of the judges of Hadu Karnataka, was winner of one of the seasons.She and her sister Laxmi Nagarj(who was winner of Star Singer aired in Star Suvarna) are good singers. No doubt SAREGAMAPA is good platform for emerging singers, it hasn't produced big achievers.All big names like Rajesh Krishnan, Vijay Prakash, M D Pallavi were anchors os SRGMP even being established singers.VP might be exception for this. Recently Sanchit Hegde is the only contestant who utilized the SRGMP platform.I don't like anchors like Anushree, even Manish Paul in Hindi as both behave in identical manner.
Just felt like sharing this.
Three legends are there in one platform.
Source

According to me more than Kannada Kogile, Hadu Karnataka was going in a steady and progressive way. As most people opine, Zee uses so called tricks for trp like hanumanthappa and others Colors didn't follow the path.
Zees trick of using trp gaining contestants was not followed by Colors For ex: They eliminated Arfaaz Ullal who was very famous before the show started and also had support during the show. He was eliminated considering music as the prime factor of comparison.
Chandana's anchoring was also improving and was natural.
Judges were doing great job.
I really hope this season continues as soon as possible.
** Raghu Dixit reshared a story repating to Hadu Karnataka. So I assume still the dicision is unclear.

156D5D6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock