Kanpur waale Khuranas | starts 15th December Sat-Sun 9:30pm @ Star Plus

anyone watches yesterday episode.. how was it...

My mother watched first episode, I guess it was ranveer singh and rohit shetty. She said it was a cheap copy of kapil's show. She expressed her anger while observing how these people launch similar shows when Kapil is set to launch his own. When he was unwell there was a huge scarcity of comedy shows, at that time no khuruna wurana came up :p

My mother watched first episode, I guess it was ranveer singh and rohit shetty. She said it was a cheap copy of kapil's show. She expressed her anger while observing how these people launch similar shows when Kapil is set to launch his own. When he was unwell there was a huge scarcity of comedy shows, at that time no khuruna wurana came up :p
Cheapest copy.
Bt still Kapil do much better comedy (natural) whereas KWK has only slapstick (forced). IDK what Farah is doing atleast they should have not taken her she just looks like NS Sidhu's Female Version + Sunil and his Saalis are a complete ripoff of Comedy Nights Theme where Kapil usedto have 17 Saalas n saalis.
Also Aparsakti isa talented man n he is not even allowed to speak that ( why he has taken this show).
+ Ali n Upasana Left Kapil's show bcz theircharacters doesn't have much to offer(correct) but here it again same cross dressing n flirting (what's new)
Overall a complete time waste.
N if your mother doesn't like it ( mothers usually watch anything on TV) then god save this show.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock